The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I was looking forward to Masvidal/Wonderboy.

But they're kind of out of options for Robbie.

Jorge is at least fresh blood if he wins and gets to fight T-Wood. Too soon for a 3rd Wonderboy fight.

Magny/RDA winner could fast track to a shot right after.

Would be nice to have Condit back.

I love how woodley, lawler and Jorge are willing to fight despite their supposed friendships

Welterweight dried up rapidly in terms of title challengers. it's nuts at how quickly things can change

I love how woodley, lawler and Jorge are willing to fight despite their supposed friendships

Welterweight dried up rapidly in terms of title challengers. it's nuts at how quickly things can change

Yeah, rory and condit gone. nick diaz is out smoking somewhere. usada has some not fighting like they used to.

Yeah, rory and condit gone. nick diaz is out smoking somewhere. usada has some not fighting like they used to.
It's insane. Then throw in the fact that Woodley's beat Lawler, Wonderboy and Maia

Cowboy's always winning then losing

Jorge coming off a loss

They should just do a WW tourney

Lawler v Masvidal
Cowboy v Ponzinibbio
RDA v Magny

I don't think the UFC misses Rory that bad tbh

Was he a money fight?

UFC misses Ronda being dominant, Brock and Conor drawing and perhaps Gsp but he may not draw the same

Where are the next huge draws now that Rousey is gone and Conor may never return after his huge payday.

GSP could pull in numbers, but I have a hard time believe he will stick around after the Bisping fight, win or lose.

Only one I can see who can pull numbers and can consistently fight (hopefully) is Bones.

I have a feeling Conor makes at least one more fight in mma

One last pay day

Plus I feel that he would have hinted about retirement if he was really thinking about it to raise the interest in his fight with Floyd.. like "Conor's possible last fight"

Wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't to defend his belt though

Im not saying he wont return for sure, but seeing as how he'll make such a huge payday fighting Floyd...Im not sure he would return for UFC pay to fight someone like Khabib or Ferguson.

Only way I see him coming back is for "superfights" or maybe Nate again for the trilogy fight.

For sure I dont see him coming back and defending the LW strap consistently against the top of the division.

The mock up poster had TJ/Cody and Max/Frankie on there. Could be either one.

Doubt both.

216 needs one of those.

Im not saying he wont return for sure, but seeing as how he'll make such a huge payday fighting Floyd...Im not sure he would return for UFC pay to fight someone like Khabib or Ferguson.

Only way I see him coming back is for "superfights" or maybe Nate again for the trilogy fight.

For sure I dont see him coming back and defending the LW strap consistently against the top of the division.

this
he's in a position where he doesn't have to fight multiple times a year like he use to. i think the ufc at the very least gets another diaz fight out of him.
what other "big fights" are there for him? khabib in russia? fight in ireland? woodley for his belt? gsp?

if conor has a decent showing, he could probably parley that to another boxing match, where he would make more

Rashad Evans is towards the bottom of the main card of a no name card tomorrow in Mexico

Sad

Finally watched the Joe Rogan with Eddie Bravo show from earlier this week, it was pretty great tbh. Love them together when it's just them

I hope theyre not expecting double digit viewership for this card.

i cant see more than 9 ppl being interested lol

I hope theyre not expecting double digit viewership for this card.

i cant see more than 9 ppl being interested lol

The Flyweight division is at the point that whomever wins tonight between Moreno and Pettis has the best claim to a title shot. They're both 23

That is if Dana doesn't have someone like TJ come right in to fight DJ

Rooting for Moreno, kid is fun to watch

Back
Top Bottom