The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Khabib called for conor Diaz 3 so that he and tony can fight

Tbh watching lee take down tony makes the khabib matchup more interesting. Tony almost likes to be taken down and I'm sure he can submit 3/4 of the division after being taken down, but the way lee was able to get mount...

I didn't particularly think tony looked all that sharp against lee. He wasn't as bouncy as I'm used to seeing him

khabibnurmagomedov1.png

Also, this Darren till character seems spooky. The way he talks I almost want to believe what he's saying, it's just sincere af. Doesn't seem theatrical. Cowboy gonna be in for a long night?

There's a ton of hype behind this kid, cowboy taking this fight literally does nothing for him lol, it's on fight pass too. I wonder how much he'll make

Cowboy let it be known he has another fight on ice after till

Since he and the UFC seem satisfied with matching him up with non top 5 opponents my wish would be either Mike Perry or usman

Those would be damn good. And I'm sure till will make this fight lit as well

Yea I'd like to see if this dude Till is really a prospect or just blowing smoke.

Also Michelle Waterson is on the next season of MTV's The Challenge, will def be tuning in to see the karate hottie!

Listened to Oct. 12 The MMA Report... from The MMA Report with John... @Stitcher @iamjohnpollock http://www.stitcher.com/s?eid=51798510

It is the 20th Anniversary of PRIDE 1 this week and to mark the occassion - John Pollock & Cody Saftic review PRIDE 1 and then Stephen Quadros joins the show to share his memories and notes from the inaugural PRIDE event.

dana so full of crap. Saying women fighters are making millions and the females made more than the men this year. Besides fat boy honda who is basically retired, who is making big money like that? Maybe joanna, cyborg, or sniffles nunes. There’s only a few male fighters making 7 figures.

dana so full of crap. Saying women fighters are making millions and the females made more than the men this year. Besides fat boy honda who is basically retired, who is making big money like that? Maybe joanna, cyborg, or sniffles nunes. There’s only a few male fighters making 7 figures.
Yea when Dana said the women were making more I knew he was lying through his teeth. They don't want to pay Cyborg and Joanna is pulling decent coin but rarely headlines on her own. Pvz obviously isn't a contender and would likely be the biggest women's draw if she was.

Fight on Tuf was entertaining tonight. I think that Barb may win the whole thing and has the potential to be a draw, likely not anywhere close to the level of Rousey though.

Sensed that I should have believed till during the build up

Cowboy might be turning the corner to gate keeper. He looked very old today in every sense

Yes Till is a very large WW, he constantly says it in all his interviews

Like seeing foreign talent

Man, Cowboy was shooting for takedowns early. Till predicted that would happen

Darren Till might be the next big thing. Of course he has to keep winning, but watching the post fight conference, the dude is clearly made for the mic

He borders on arrogance but he just keeps it real

With Liverpool behind him, I think the UFC will push him real hard long as he keeps winning

Back
Top Bottom