The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

IMG_8094.jpeg

Ariel mentioned this on 3PAC (aka RingerMMA show). I wonder if he would press Izzy in his next interview or remain in boot licker mode (the irony)?

This is a wild video from Izzy...especially with the antisemitic undercurrents in the world.

100% believe smith could land a title shot with an impressive win, a good promo on the mic, and Alex winning. I also think Alex could win and fight aspinal as co main to jon Jones too

Naw. He’s cemented his spot. Despite his weight mess ups.

He’s a lot older now too. I just don’t see him making WW. He just has to be content in giving up a size advantage at MW. He’s too short the division. And he’s dumpy.

He’ll always have that he won a TUF (I think). And he delivered an amazing fight against boring as Adesanya (who as a kick boxer is an amazing striker).

Hope Vince is aiight. He might be rocking Celtic Green or taking a Juneteenth vacay.

Don’t want to inundate the thread with all my MMA excitement. Didn’t even bother with the Club Shay Shay Dana quotables lol.

Yea Kelvin could go on a Tony, Tito or BJ streak and still be in the UFC. His fight with Izzy, some of his other fight of the nights and being a TUF alum keep him employed for some time.

Back
Top Bottom