The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I hate how a bunch of these older fighters are content off their back on the ground. This ain't pure BJJ. Get off your back or work for a sweep to get too position. The guard is useless in MMA when you're getting rained with ground and pound

carlos washed dude has some of the worst tdd i've ever witnessed... magny bum *** was smothering dude like he was khabib

Cynthia looking like trash.

Laughable she was trying to talk about a title shot if she wins this.

Cynthia looking like trash.

Laughable she was trying to talk about a tale shot if she wins this.
Was coming in here to say that. Never seen her fight but the way she's talking she acting like she's a top contender.

She would get TRASHED by rose and joanna

The look on Cynthia's face at the decision. :lol:

Agree with both of yall. Cynthia doesn't look like she's on Rose or Joanna's level, but after watching Carla, I forgot she was even a former champ. She'd get washed too. :lol:

Glad the judges got it right.

Calvillo showed she belongs back at Cheesecake Factory. She’s owes everything to her team’s UFC connections because she belong in Invicta.

^^ Damn. I mean she didn't look great tonight but she was 3-0 in the UFC with two submission finishes. She's not a title contender, but she ain't bad. :lol:

I almost forgot Carla beat Rose a few years back in the TUF tourney to become champion. Definitely a fight that would be much different if it happened today.

Was this fight or the one before that replaced the Rivera fight?

Pending a good 3rd round this will be 3 relatively boring fight in a row, hoping the co and main provide some action.

Back
Top Bottom