The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Yancy vs Cowboy could be fireworks. Lookin forward to that one.

LOL at Ian McCall at the Rizin weigh in. Don't blame him for retaliating.

Never been a big Khabib fan and this makes me not like him even more. Let's have issues cutting weight at 155, not even make it to this next fight just yet, and already talking about jumping in line at 145 to fight max when there's a few killers around lined up for the title at FW.

Khabib is delusional, show us you can actually make weight at LW twice in a year then maybe he'll actually be taken seriously. Will be interesting to see if he does win this sat if they are able to book Conor-Tony by UFC 222 or 223 does Khabib just wait it out or does he take another fight.

Khabib is keepin his options open. Can't criticize him for that and he outright said 155 is his class for sure. He said he needs to beat Edson and tony and then his team will think about everything

I'm fine with that

Khabib seems to think Conor won't be fighting again for some time, I think UFC should force Conor to defend by 223 which should be in April and if not he needs to be stripped. Maybe the 4th time's a charm for the Khabib-Tony fight to go down? LOL.

If a fighter is not injured and doesn’t want to defend the belt then it should be taken away.

Just a friendly reminder that your favorite fighters favorite fighter makes his return tomorrow. Welcome back 'Los :pimp: :pimp:

Khabib seems to think Conor won't be fighting again for some time, I think UFC should force Conor to defend by 223 which should be in April and if not he needs to be stripped. Maybe the 4th time's a charm for the Khabib-Tony fight to go down? LOL.
Dana gotta remove Conor’s schlong from his throat first. Conor gonna hold that belt for as long as he wants

Back
Top Bottom