The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Lets not forget his corner pouring water all over him to gain extra recovery time in between rounds and make him slicker as well.

Yoels not the first guy to grab on to the fence to stop a take down or hold a position, not the first guy to use PEDs ( theres a grocery list of top fighters who use(d) the sauce) but lets call a spade a spade.

Whats even funnier to me is how someone like Jon Jones can

-Hit a pregnant woman head on, flee the scene, run back to grab weed, run away again.
-Refuse to fight Chael Sonnen to save a PPV
-Pop for cocaine use
-Pop for steroids and blame it on something else instead of owning it
-Defeats DC after popping, gives heartwarming speech about reaching your dreams only to fail another steroid test and still wont own his mistakes
-Hid under the ring at Jackson Wink for a whole day to avoid USADA confirmed by multiple teammates
-Pathological liar that calls Colby a liar
-Says all sorts of foul ish

but Colby Covington (whos obviously a heel but stay with me) is the worst dude on earth because he said "Filthy Animals"

Got to love it.

Apparently words speak louder than action.
Using a whataboustism to defend racism

I hope Fox News talent scouts and lurking in here, cause you might get a 10-day off this joint.

rooting for RDA but i feel like ive seen this story one too many times: a hungry young lion defeating a tough but aging veteran

I think RDA comes in emotional and Colby takes advantage, just the feeling im getting. Wouldnt be surprised if RDA knocks him into next week either but well see if the trash talk works to Colbys advantage.

Also CM Punk doesnt look like hes about to fight, that nonchalant demeanor, constantly smiling, no open workout.

Could be another quick first round exit.

tenor.gif

Using a whataboustism to defend racism

I hope Fox News talent scouts and lurking in here, cause you might get a 10-day off this joint.

Sorry bro I live in the real world and dont think about race in every moment in life.

I think its sad how focused on race everyone is these days, the best part is I dont see anyone giving 2 Fs about race in real life but on the internet thats all anyone cares about.

According to the internet every white person is a racist devil and you cant say otherwise.

But I digress, the last thing I want is the MMA thread becoming a race war.

Sorry bro I live in the real world and dont think about race in every moment in life.

I think its sad how focused on race everyone is these days, the best part is I dont see anyone giving 2 Fs about race in real life but on the internet thats all anyone cares about.

According to the internet every white person is a racist devil and you cant say otherwise.
4lE7XJR.gif

Da fragility Da buffoonery :lol:

Trust, we done here. I got zero interest in engaging with you regarding anything concerning racism

Then carry on bro, havent even seen you post in the MMA thread besides trying to insinuate that Im racist.

Kick rocks.

How about instead of walking around at 210 lbs, he walk around at 205 lbs instead and make weight. No one in forcing his to have all that muscle. I'd argue it's actually disadvantage since he usually gases in the later rounds. Just don't lift weights for 1 training camp, and eat a little less, and do more cardio, boom 5lbs less muscle and make weight. It's actually harder to maintain that kind of muscle mass than it is to lose it.

I blame it on Yoel, he damn well knew if he didn't make weight he wasn't going to fight for the belt. It wasn't any kind of surprise.

I can tell you have weak genetics. I haven’t lifted in more than 6 years. I have the biggest traps of anyone I see on a day to day basis

Yoel is simply yoked. God given. The boobie miles of this ish. uSADa comes out and he’s more shredded than ever... @ 40?!?

Wouldn't count on RDA to be emotional tbh

He's older, veteran who's seen what emotions can do to fighters. Tbh he hasn't even gotten that riled up in this buildup

I never believe anything in pre-fight stuff anymore after EVERYONE said Conor was going to be emotional in the Diaz rematch

True true, either way im fully charged for this card.

Guida vs Oliveira
Benavidez returning after long layoff vs Pettis.
Rashad vs Smith even though I have a feeling Rashad might get KOd which I dont really want to see
Lamas vs Bektic great fight
Claudia vs Esparza
Reem vs Blaydes
CM Punk vs Jackson cant even lie Im excited to see how Phil does in his 2nd fight
Arlovski vs Tuivasa, Tai had some brutal strikes in his last fight and chugged a beer out of a shoe, cant not like the guy.
Holm vs Anderson very interesting to see if Holly can get back on the right track against Anderson making her UFC debut
RDA vs Colby for obvious reasons
Bobby Knuckles vs Romero even if the title isnt on the line still a fight I want to watch again. Will be weird if Romero comes out with a W though.

Overall a solid card top to bottom. 226 is stacked too.

I can tell you have weak genetics. I haven’t lifted in more than 6 years. I have the biggest traps of anyone I see on a day to day basis

Yoel is simply yoked. God given. The boobie miles of this ish. uSADa comes out and he’s more shredded than ever... @ 40?!?
But I bet if you did some cardio, and changed your diet a bit you could lose 5lbs of muscle in 3 months

Bulky fighters who refuse to lose a little muscle to give themselves an easier weight cut are dumb.

Some good underdogs that could possibly hit tonight. Put a little on RDA. Don’t see how Colby can win besides a decision. RDA is no joke either, surprised he’s not the favorite

Baby Showtime with the split decision!

Please Retire Already Rashad :sick:

Last edited:
Hope RDA gets the job done.

Colby’s world is going to be rocked when he stumbles out of the closet as a middle aged gay man. No grown man is talking about virgins and nerds without a deep self hatred for himself.

Back
Top Bottom