The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Stipe is one of the greats in the HW division. But dude takes a lot of hits, I knew he was going to lose by KO one of these days. From all the slurs in his speeches.

He does leave his head straight up, chin out and doesn’t move out very quick after throwin combos. I was a little surprised by how many little shots he was eating in that first round. Just seemed like he didn’t respect the power of DC.

if the dc and brock fight happens in january it'll prob be his last fight. he said already he has no plans to fight after march 2019.

Feel bad for the way stipe lost. But I’m all for this DC vs Brock. Usada needs to just fall back and let it happen or let Brock get popped after the fight. I also hope Brock kicks DCs *** for the culture.

They definitely all dropped N bombs in the locker room afterwards

1adiok9bpn811.jpg

Dc not fightin Jon again imho. Big money fight and ride into the sunset

Also how is no one on this card making what Overeem gets to be on the under card hahhah
Also how do you justify giving stipe a quarter mill more than DC. DC agent needs to do better unless his pts split is alot better

He will.
After the fight.

Exactly, he’ll fight then pop like 2 weeks after.

Dc not fightin Jon again imho. Big money fight and ride into the sunset

Also how is no one on this card making what Overeem gets to be on the under card hahhah
Also how do you justify giving stipe a quarter mill more than DC. DC agent needs to do better unless his pts split is alot better

DC gets PPV points for sure, I don’t know exact contracts but his pay will be much higher than his base fight pay. I’m sure Stipe gets PPV points as well.

I was under the notion that all Champions received PPV points but I’m not sure if it’s true.

It’s is crazy Reem makes 500K a fight and he’s never been UFC champion. The guys an MMA legend though and Heavyweights on average get paid much more than other weight classes due to the lack of fighter pool.

Feel bad for the way stipe lost. But I’m all for this DC vs Brock. Usada needs to just fall back and let it happen or let Brock get popped after the fight. I also hope Brock kicks DCs *** for the culture.

This is the worst post I’ve ever seen in this thread lmao.

Nobody knows when Jon will return but so far dc’s plan is going exactly how he said it would when he was on with Ariel two weeks ago

He said he’d finish stipe and then fight Brock in November, then fight Jon in March. Check. Check. 2/3 so far

Being able to rid yourself of that Jon Jones stain could loom large enough to where he’d wait until Jon is cleared even if its past March. I believe fighting jones at hw this time would improve dcs chances as well and i think he knows that

Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think Brock is eligible to come back until January.

If DC can finish Brock then beat Jonny “2 Lines” Jones, he’s the GOAT.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think Brock is eligible to come back until January.

If DC can finish Brock then beat Jonny “2 Lines” Jones, he’s the GOAT.
What's the need to claim him the GOAT? Like I doubt a dude coming a suspension and taking that fight and losing would prove anything. Dude needs to get back in shape and take a couple of warm up fights if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom