The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

He doesn’t need to beat them but he sure does want that money

I’m sure he wants to rid himself of the jones stain too

If he never fought again he’d still go down as one of the best

Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think Brock is eligible to come back until January.

If DC can finish Brock then beat Jonny “2 Lines” Jones, he’s the GOAT.
Brock would have had to be entered into testing months ago but knowing Dana they’d probably make some **** up to “clear” him

Not trying to see this Brock v Cormier fight but I understand Cormier’s intentions here. He trying to get paid.

I need to see Bones and DC run it at least once at HW.

I believe fighting jones at hw this time would improve dcs chances as well and i think he knows that

I was thinking about this. Post-fight, DC said he holds the cards...inferring that he might pick the weight class to fight Jones at
if they fight...It would help DC (IMO also) to do the fight at HW...I think he could KO Jones at HW...but maybe not at LHW...
ALso - if DC beats up Jones at HW - Jones gonna always say he the King of LHW...that DC could never beat him at that weight...if DC fights him and wins - he doesn't want to hear those excuses...therefore - I don't know which would ultimately be better...KO'ing Jones at LHW but he could never do that before
w/o the extra weight behind those hammers.

Brock would have had to be entered into testing months ago but knowing Dana they’d probably make some **** up to “clear” him

Dana said last night that Brock entered into official testing last week and that he'd pop up on some USADA database next week.
Brock probably finished his last cycle a while ago...

Damn I missed the card, but that’s dope DC made it happen.

It’s a damn shame Jones is such a **** up but I do kinda like that him being away allowed folks to get to see just how nice DC is. I mean beating Stipe basically makes him the baddest (active) man in the UFC. He couldn’t beat Jones but he’s running through pretty much everyone else, crazy.

And I’m still not convinced that Jones was on the juice, so if he wasn’t and all this **** really can be explained away, **** man, so much time wasted on what would have definitely been the GOAT career hands down.

I really want to see a third match with heavy USADA testing. Even with Cormier losing twice before I’d be super hype for the third. At heavyweight that **** would be insane. They’d basically be fighting for who’s the baddest man in this UFC era when you think about it.

dope fights

isreal got that anderson glow out there :nerd:
tumblr_inline_o54czkKQek1qhepz2_500.gif

favorite fighter to watch right now no doubt.

Platinum Perry 2.0 :pimp:
hate him or love him dood brings the pain win or loose, as a spectator of the sport you gotta step back sometimes and really tip your hat to these doods. You get guys like DJ talking bout getting hit is way overrated, etc....but its like these folks willing to take a hit like perry, felder, guida, etc.. are the reason the sport is where its at now. No one wanna see a roster full of DJ's just out pointing each other, brah we could go down to the high school and watch karate tournaments for all that. Shout out to the doods that BANG.

Dawg im not sure is Urijah is washed or just being exposed or possibly both...

Gokhan :lol: my man was like w/e at the end

DC got it done, man Stipe is a beast no doubt but I peeped he been chinny since the beginning....easy money for DC, did it in style too. Mega night for him.

Just adds to perspective how good Jon is at the end of the day.

Dont see bones giving DC a 3rd fight, minimal gain for beating this dood 3 times despite the weight class.

Even tho max fell out this **** was fuego, kinda glad I get to look forward to them still fighting

DC said he'd like to defend LHW belt against shogun before brock if he wins against anthony smith.

He’s trying to retire like Bisping lol.

If there isn’t a push to arrange the Brock fight in January but Feb/March that would be realistic and safe.

dope fights

No one wanna see a roster full of DJ's just out pointing each other, brah we could go down to the high school and watch karate tournaments for all that. Shout out to the doods that BANG.

DJ has had 7 finishes in his last 10 fights. The last of which might have been the best submission in UFC history :lol:

I'll listen to any arguements about 125 not being as exciting as the heavier weight classes but DJ wrecks dudes on a consistent basis.

Uncle Dana has to be happy with the way this weekend went. Best case scenarios all around.

- Style bender & Costa both look impressive. Personally, I would keep them away from each other right now. No sense in fighting when you’re building them both as attractions.

- Pettis wins, looks impressive, and he still carries name value.

- Perry gets back on track, that dude is a character and people always gravitate towards them.

- DC. Self explanatory...

Only red flag was Francis. And it sucks to see Dana claim he has an ego problem....well, you’ve built him up to where he carries himself that way. Especially after the Reem KO, Dana drove that bandwagon.

Think those ego comments have more to do with Dana trying to distance himself from that train wreck fight.

Not sure if DC already addressed this, but what are the chances he gets his stomach stapled, cuts and moves down to middleweight to fight for that championship? Holding 3 different belts simultaneously would be a pretty cool feat.

Not sure if DC already addressed this, but what are the chances he gets his stomach stapled, cuts and moves down to middleweight to fight for that championship? Holding 3 different belts simultaneously would be a pretty cool feat.

:lol:

I'd say zero chance.

he’s had trouble making 205 recently. Best chance would be for them to make a super heavyweight division or an open weight division belt.

I don't see him taking that fight with Shogun before the potential Brock fight looming in January or the superbowl weekend card. Honestly I only see DC taking the Brock fight and then one more in the spring. Just hope its not Shogun who I think he ragdolls just like Hendo. He really should be fighting winner of Gus/Volkan but I can understand wanting to fight a legend and not a rematch before he calls it quits.

Listened to what dc had to say with Ariel yesterday, the shogun thing just seems like a troll move. He says he’s serious tho lol, he could be doing what bisping did and just taking a whatever defense cuz he knows he’s on his way out

He will fight Brock in January or February no doubt if at all possible

Shogun has no business in the octagon with dc. Hell he has no business fighting period. My guy should just retire while hes still whole

DJ has had 7 finishes in his last 10 fights. The last of which might have been the best submission in UFC history :lol:

I'll listen to any arguements about 125 not being as exciting as the heavier weight classes but DJ wrecks dudes on a consistent basis.
Thank you for responding this way and not attacking that man. I was listening to the Lebetard show the other day and that clueless asshat was trying to say no one wants to watch a DC fight cuz he jus lays on his guys... I jus turned it off. This is what makes my blood boil about all sport, ppl that dont know **** coming im and spreading fake narratives that casuals take as the objective truth

Back
Top Bottom