The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Didn't know about Nunes/Cyborg. I'm putting my money on Nunes. She's a BAD woman. I hope Cyborg's HGH runs out.

Gus/Jones is going to be good. Gus needs this win, but Jones is the baddest man that's ever fought.

is gus allowed to bring up jones personal **** during the lead up to the fight or dana not going to allow that?

jones going to run through gus. that LHW division has been cleaned out

how is Cyborg going to talk **** about Nunes not making weight when they created an entire new division for her where she struggles to find challengers just because she couldn't make weight for the actual womans division :rofl:

So many thoughts.

Weidman looks mad skinny and still came in at 186!!

Can’t believe Cormier would weigh in at 205. That’s crazy.

Gus should talk his ish. He won’t. You saw when the reporter asked him questions regarding Jon’s violations. He chose not to speak on it. Hate to say it. But it’s gotta be business. Talk about how you won the last fight. Jon got gifted the decision. Talk about what a duck up Jon is. You’re going to win; knock him out and let him have the opportunity to duck off as much as he wants.

Jon said his boxing is better.

Gus definitely won that first fight. I’m a fan of both guys and really hope this fight delivers. Gus hurt me when Rumble made light work of him in Jan 2015.

“On December 10 they will meet again and call me but I’m not going. I just defended my family and my religion. If they want to punish me, they can get all the money I earn, and they can give me 10 years ban. I don’t care.”

Khabib Nurmagomedov continued:

“On December 10 they will meet again and call me but I’m not going, I’m not guilty. I started the fight and I finished as a man. They’ll punish the initiator, I won the fight in the rules. After the fight I showed him that what he did before the fight would not be unrequited.”

Just saw that DC weighed in at 251 :lol: cutting to 205 just seems even more mind blowing. He also weighed in heavier than Stipe when they fought :lol:

Said that last page. Dude was focused and disciplined.

He obviously has a great team and training partners. He’s not on that TJ, Conor or GSP next level sports science and maintenance.

I’m curious about JBJ’s boxing improvements. Dude already had reach advantages. If he developed a jab like GSP/Mousasi or could harness power with the precision of Conor. LHW is a wrap.

Hope Gus has made improvements.

He’s an athlete. I’m sure he’ll be happy he can eat once he retires lol.

Also, Brock won a WWE championship. They probably threw a bag at him since Roman Reins is battling leukemia.

I got Weidman walking through Jacare tbh. Thinking TKO for him

I got DC beating Lewis by TKO but moreso from the pressure that DC puts on and Lewis getting gassed and not being able to defend himself

Back
Top Bottom