The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Don’t even know if its true
But why hooker?

That fight doesn't make sense...except Let's BLEED!! Charles doesn't benefit from fighting down so low.

This is wild. Jared just fought. Guess he's feeling froggy after the early stoppage. This is the same as above. Benefits the lower ranked guy while providing a "marquee" fight.
For the bros on Georgia Fightpass, how did you pay for your sub? I tried Paypal but it fails every time. I don’t know if it is because I didn’t fill in a billing address or what.
I used paypal with my address. It worked.

Cyborg got pieced up. This and that kick boxing match were the most vulnerable she's looked. Her style doesn't seem to work when she's not imposing in skill or power.

1719502709131.png

Yeah, it was time to renew so I switched to Nord after researching what was best. Who knows what the issue is.

I will say, I used a Georgia server but FightPass is prompting for Ukraine. The annual price is listed in Ukrainian currency and is under $20 after conversion.

Something funky is going on.

I was at that fight. I say this knowing this is not the right thing to say during these times but....Amanda punches like a man in person. It was like scary....and fun to see at the same time.
I still think a prime Cyborg would beat her.

…her strategy in that fight was terrible.

Lopes-Ortega now at 155. Can't say this surprises me given the short notice. Wonder if this has any effect on Ortega deciding to move up after this fight. With a loss I could definitely see him making the move to 55.

Brian’s gonna get steamrolled if he’s not fully prepared for this fight.

…Lopes is a mullet-wearing animal.

Back
Top Bottom