The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Wow Jon just bullied a female reporter :smh: "someone take the mic from her. Someone boo this girl please. Sit down. Better questions. Better journalism. You suck."

rogan should bring in victor conte in but uncle dana aint going to like that :lol:

and to think brock/ufc 200 situation was bad when they gave him a special exemption for testing requirement :lol:

as for the fights, who has a better shot at pulling the upset, gus or nunes?
if gus can keep it a boxing match, he might have a shot, but i dont see him winning a decision at all if it is close.
cyborg does everything nunes does but better but who knows what her cardio will be like if nunes can drag her into the championship rds

cyborg -300 nunes +230
jones -275 gus +200

and scumbag dana saying he aint reimbursing fighters :lol:

Last edited:
Didn't even know GQ had a "Sleaziest" list. :lol:

Edit: Wow! just looked up the list. They put him right under war machine and above Petrino.

This dummy Jon Jones kept saying pictogram.

I actually had to turn off the press conference because Jones. He acted like a scorned woman when a journalist asked him a legit question. Even dbag Dana told him to let her talk because Jones kept talking over her.

Dana is really to blame. This is exactly the reason he said Jones will never headline an event again. And now USADA’s out here giving reacharounds to Jones?

For a good read, check out the post on the MMA subreddit about USADA’s past shady dealings.

That is the whole thing with micro-dosing. Take in small amounts and you can get it out of your system quickly. Testing and random schedule prob caught up to him. That is why he has been popped with small amounts. You can blame it on tainted supplements with that small amount the first time

Yeah I gotta look into that. My thing is just that in order for his tests to come up either clean or only showing up with picograms of the steroid, I'm assuming he's taking tiny amounts each time. I just wonder how much of an effect that really has.

Prime example is Chad Mendes. Dude popped for his psiriosis medication

Nah, he cheated fam :lol:. A quick google search for GHRP-6 turns up all kinds of bodybuilding applications, and nothing for psoriasis. The fact he rolled over so quick and didn't even supply the medication or prescription to USADA makes me not believe his story even more. GHRP-6 is also not even FDA approved to treat psoriasis. Basically, he's full of ****

:lol:

People are finally figuring this guy out. WME group really needs to be training his replacement if they want the UFC to keep growing. Everybody including the fighters are tired of this clown

I actually had to turn off the press conference because Jones. He acted like a scorned woman when a journalist asked him a legit question. Even dbag Dana told him to let her talk because Jones kept talking over her.

you crazy bruh, jones the best part :pimp:

"... in my mind? you say im putting something in my mind? what am i putting in my mind?" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom