The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

So he popped on test Dec.9 and they wait two weeks? For what?? And he served a 15months suspension for this same exact thing? But now it’s nothing? Hope Gus is milking some pay out of this at least.

After watching that vlog I would have pulled out and told him March it is. No reason to be forced into this fight

What we didn’t see was if there was a monetary discussion. I’d have held him hostage. F JBJ. The whole card had to move because of ONE fighter. GSP, Conor, Ronda, Chael or Anderson have ever consistently done this sucker ish.

So what happens if Jon Jones wins?

So what happens if Gus gets injured permanently?

This is a creepy fight man. Going in knowing your opponent is juiced up. Putting a clean fighter vs a dirty fighter. I’m sure it’s been done many times before, but this is different bc we know for sure.

So what happens if Jon Jones wins?

So what happens if Gus gets injured permanently?

This is a creepy fight man. Going in knowing your opponent is juiced up. Putting a clean fighter vs a dirty fighter. I’m sure it’s been done many times before, but this is different bc we know for sure.
So like the time the ufc put Jones in there with TRT Vitor?

What we didn’t see was if there was a monetary discussion. I’d have held him hostage. F JBJ. The whole card had to move because of ONE fighter. GSP, Conor, Ronda, Chael or Anderson have ever consistently done this sucker ish.
I’m really hoping gus’ management isn’t as dumb as to let this go down with no money increase

Maybe a part of the money increase was for gus to appear happy in the embedded and agreeable with the move without complaining

He better get that Khabib UFC 229 money (without the penalties).

Yes, I think JBJ is awesome. But seriously, the idiot completely jeopardized this card, inconveniences the UFC, the fighters, fans, etc. Gus knows he’s cheating (pulsating my butt). He needs to at least take measures to protect his livelihood.

is jones getting PPV shares for this fight? i know that's what held this fight briefly during negotiations.
if gus doesn't get an additional bag for this tomfoolery :lol:

read an article that dana said they will probably make 5M less from the gate alone from having to move venues.

I believe it's really trace amounts from his last hot test. So I don't really so how this move is Jon's "fault" per say.

Yes, Jon gotta stay clean but it's the UFC's decision to move the card. Not Jon.

He better get that Khabib UFC 229 money (without the penalties).

Yes, I think JBJ is awesome. But seriously, the idiot completely jeopardized this card, inconveniences the UFC, the fighters, fans, etc. Gus knows he’s cheating (pulsating my butt). He needs to at least take measures to protect his livelihood.

To be fair, the UFC coulda just took him off the card. Jones is an idiot and a cheater but this move is all on Dana to me.

So that contract Usman posted a few weeks back was supposedly real https://www.mmamania.com/2018/12/26...-title-ufc-235-with-without-tyron-woodley-mma
Sounds like Dana is trying to force TWood's hand but I don't understand why they aren't doing Twood-Colby first. As much as I don't like Colby that is the obvious title fight to make. I'm thinking either Tyron wants to fight in late spring-summer or something else is going on.

Seems like they’re using Usman against Woodley the same way they used Khabib against Eddie before the Conor fight. Basically, if a fighter is asking for too much for a money fight then Dana throws out the spoiler option instead.

I believe it's really trace amounts from his last hot test. So I don't really so how this move is Jon's "fault" per say.

Yes, Jon gotta stay clean but it's the UFC's decision to move the card. Not Jon.
There's something amiss though. He was tested 8 times in 6 months with no issue but somehow the 9th test is positive...

Need answers from USADA's procedures and how long Dana knew about the positive result

There's something amiss though. He was tested 8 times in 6 months with no issue but somehow the 9th test is positive...

Need answers from USADA's procedures and how long Dana knew about the positive result
Can't wait for the Novitzky interview on Rogan today.

The science also shows that micro-dosing won't give you the trace amounts were seeing here

Here’s the thing tho, if it didn’t show up on any of the earlier tests and then shows up at the last minute in a ridiculously small amount, can’t we throw microdosing out the window? For him to have popped for such a small amount within such a small window of time, he couldn’t have used an amount that would’ve had serious effects right? Looking forward to hearing that Novitsky interview because this **** is just weird.

This is essentially the same thing that happened to him last time, pass a bunch of tests then fail one right before the big fight.

Here’s the thing tho, if it didn’t show up on any of the earlier tests and then shows up at the last minute in a ridiculously small amount, can’t we throw microdosing out the window? For him to have popped for such a small amount within such a small window of time, he couldn’t have used an amount that would’ve had serious effects right? Looking forward to hearing that Novitsky interview because this **** is just weird.

This is essentially the same thing that happened to him last time, pass a bunch of tests then fail one right before the big fight.

That is the whole thing with micro-dosing. Take in small amounts and you can get it out of your system quickly. Testing and random schedule prob caught up to him. That is why he has been popped with small amounts. You can blame it on tainted supplements with that small amount the first time

Nowitsky supposed to be the expert, he just depends on everyone else to conduct "studies" and "research". He can't answer a lot of these questions :lol:

Back
Top Bottom