The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Not a bad stoppage. His arm went lifeless, over a minute left, Askren cranking down. It was bound to be stopped anyways. Ben is one tough dude coming back from that slam and punches to the face that's for sure.

Yeah there might be room to argue it was headed for a stoppage anyway. I feel a little robbed but that’s just a ******* tough situation. People gonna ***** to *****

Robbie should’ve finished him while he had the chance. He looked out for a second, bad all around.

doesn't stop an obvious TKO... calls it on a bulldog choke where its not even under the chin

props to robbie for being classy. props to ben for fighting back.

****ty result though. herb sucks regardless

Disappointing stoppage. Loved it when Lawler smashed Askren on his head, probably shoulda finished him then. It looked real close to being finished for a second there

i'm almost positive i saw the thumbs up after herb lifted his arm
He did.

That's why I said, if he called it immediately when the arm went down, then yes I would give him a pass.

But it was a good few seconds after and he grab the arm which Lawler moved and signal good right away.

Damn Woodley getting worked. Too much TMZ for him lol

Watching the embedded episodes there was just this natural calm confidence that I saw in Usman.

Back
Top Bottom