The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

he's probably only speaking up cause conor's (yet to be proven) situation with the law got brought up

im down with watching some people's hero get roasted but khabib shouldnt be speaking on things that have yet to be proven

Screenshot_20190403-182811_Twitter.jpg

A line may have been crossed here...

Can’t really tell BUT it does (from the angle presented) look like Conor has his hands in between that chicks legs. Not saying that IS the woman that has accused Conor but it doesn’t look like his wife.

Can’t really tell BUT it does (from the angle presented) look like Conor has his hands in between that chicks legs. Not saying that IS the woman that has accused Conor as well.
It's not jus a slanderous pic of him cheating on his wife. These photos come out damn near weekly but Connor likes to buy them off the interwebs. Hadn't seen this one till Khabin dropped it.

Ali on his phone doing the Birdman hand rub....

Conor is either doubling down on the mind games hoping it will affect Khabib, or he simply has a death wish and wants one last big pay day :lol:

People need to stop feeding the coke head the attention. I guess this feeds into the way the rest of the world is going with talentless people making millions off of YouTube and Facebook. He is a good fighter, but is nothing and never was anything great. He caught Aldo, lost to Nate TWICE, and got smashed by Khabib. Trash *** hands were emarassing against Floyd and got saved from being KO’d against a guy with pillow hands in boxing.

I’m pretty sure this feud can’t be topped ever. We got a dolly through a bus. Terrorism accusations. Malice in the palace 2.0. Accusing Muslim of being married to a towel. Getting called a rapist.

Lmao Dana has zero control over either of these guys. The second that suspension is up he trying to make that fight.

I’m pretty sure this feud can’t be topped ever. We got a dolly through a bus. Terrorism accusations. Malice in the palace 2.0. Accusing Muslim of being married to a towel. Getting called a rapist.
Damn when you step back from it you're right.... I think that's why Connor is like eff it jus lean into this. If I can turn this hate into a 20-50Million dollar bag to fight Khabib again....Whatever, maybe I take my *** whoopin and ride off into the boxing ring for another 50Ms

he's probably only speaking up cause conor's (yet to be proven) situation with the law got brought up

im down with watching some people's hero get roasted but khabib shouldnt be speaking on things that have yet to be proven

People tolerate the rapist fella’s ignorant and racist crap so when others go at him it’s well deserved.

On one hand Conor’s comments are disrespectful on the other women’s rights in that religion is farrrrrrrr more disrespectful.

Miss me with respecting that ****.

Lmao Dana has zero control over either of these guys. The second that suspension is up he trying to make that fight.

After stepping back, Dana absolutely wants to make this fight again in a heartbeat.

My question is, you guys think Khabib takes it or does he call the shots and say no to a rematch?

Also where would they even rematch? Khabib doesn't wanna do vegas and I am sure NY doesn't want any part of a potential rematch.

Dana loves it. He's scum and will make money off even this

Conor has annoyed much of NT over the years but I've been good with it. But ever since Mayweather, the money and cocaine has gotten to him

Wouldn't mind if someone hurt Conor outside the cage, just being honest. I don't want it to happen but I def wouldn't feel bad for him

Back
Top Bottom