The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Still trying to figure out if Moraes's cardio is just trash, or Henry's pace was too much. But that was impressive

both, im sure henry could feel him fading when he couldnt stop those knees

The fact that dude had zero defense for the clinch was mind boggling, this dude is a vet and former wsof champ. Weird performance man. But yeah he caught some big knees to the body, I'm sure that was part of it

Probably a little cockoness. It looked like he offered no attempt to defend after the first few knees but it got to him eventually. Cejudo hit him with like 7 of them.

i enjoy dc, jon and joe WAY too much

valetina bae :pimp:

henry is terrible but damn if this dude dont always figure out a way. Need Dj to come back

dana wants to set up a cowboy/ferg rematch :lol: this fathead **** outta his goddamn mind

:stoneface: Dana. FOH...what do we need a rematch for?

Cejudo is so cringe in front of those cameras, but damn...dude can fight. Gotta be top 3 pound for pound at this point.

Dana wants any reason to put Conor in the title fight

Cowboy won't be able to compete for a while though, so Ferg deserves that shot towards the end of the year

Most impressed that Cejudo stood in the pocket from the jump and that he was able to maintain his base after those leg kicks. Didn't slow him down at all

Dana outright saying there's no way Waterson gets the next title shot since she's ranked too low. That caught me off guard, I figured she had a good chance to skip Suarez

Pretty good card, Shevchenko is scary that head kick was jaw dropping.

Nice comeback win from Cejudo, shame the Cowboy v Ferguson fight had to end that way.

If Khabib cleans up Dustin easily, I wonder what they will end up doing with that December card.

Ferguson did not need to take this Cowboy fight, and again he still does not need to take any other fights unless it is Khabib. He has earned it.

Luke Thomas had an interesting tidbit on Cejudo. Apparently in his ametuer wrestling days he was left for dead. Combo of who he let himself be surrounded with and the fact that he wasn't reaching his potential

Also on the 2008 Olympic wrestling team: Cejudo, DC, Askren and the wrestling coach of ATT

Bellator next Friday, 9 intriguing fights at MSG in one way or another

Welterweight Rory MacDonald (c) vs. Neiman Gracie [a]
Light Heavyweight Lyoto Machida vs. Chael Sonnen
Bantamweight Darrion Caldwell (c) vs. Kyoji Horiguchi
Bantamweight Eduardo Dantas vs. Juan Archuleta
Catchweight (175 lbs.) Dillon Danis vs. Max Humphrey

Preliminary card
Featherweight Aaron Pico vs. Adam Borics
Bantamweight Ricky Bandejas vs. Patrick Mix
Bantamweight Mike Kimbel vs. Sebastian Ruiz
Women's Flyweight Heather Hardy vs. Taylor Turner

MMAFighting is going through quite a bit of transition. They lost like 75% of their talent to ESPN and The Athletic and Luke Thomas, their biggest remaining name said last night that "there is a storm coming" and said "if y'all only knew what was really going on". Yikes. That doesn't sound good. I was hoping they'd stick around, I like Segura, PT Carroll, Jose Youngs and a few others that are still there

Back
Top Bottom