The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Tempted to throw a unit or two on "Marreta." Upwards of +500 at points throughout the week. He either taking out "Bones" in R1 early or the more likely alternative, Jones picks apart Santos late.

Tempted to throw a unit or two on "Marreta." Upwards of +500 at points throughout the week. He either taking out "Bones" in R1 early or the more likely alternative, Jones picks apart Santos late.
i degen stabbed marreta for a unit at +545. free rolling after my big jorge win. fully expect bones to obliterate him tho

i degen stabbed marreta for a unit at +545. free rolling after my big jorge win. fully expect bones to obliterate him tho
Nice, man. What you get "Gamebred" at, around +190?

I was wrong about this one. Thought 'Funky' Ben would stifle Masvidal with lay-and-pray tactics, the Jake Shields and Rick Story route.

The Brazuca definitely a live 'dog. I mean, his nickname, "Marreta," literally translates to sledgehammer in Portugues. Power is real. Put out "Lionheart," Manuwa and Jan recently. Let's see, bro.

Nice, man. What you get "Gamebred" at, around +190?

I was wrong about this one. Thought 'Funky' Ben would stifle Masvidal with lay-and-pray tactics, the Jake Shields and Rick Story route.
had 6u on jorge at +185. wish i got the opener, i think it was around +220 or something like that

Back
Top Bottom