The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

That KO was ******* amazing.

Not sure how to feel about the extra stuff afterwards, tho.

Felt it was excessive but at the same time Askren can be a bit annoying with some of his antics.

I’ll allow it.

That KO was ****ing amazing.

Felt it was excessive but at the same time Askren can be a bit annoying with some of his antics.

I’ll allow it.
Ben knows what it is. What the stakes were. A lot dudes aren't out here for the sportsmanship and I'm good with that

That KO was ****ing amazing.

I’ll allow it.
Gotta watch the Masvidal JRE ep..Askren needed that reality check

Post-KO Wikipedia edits are always funny to me :lol:

CD8436FC-C42C-45F4-8352-E53CE3509884.jpeg

Nah, I'm not with that. Y'all can be anti-Askren all you want, Masvidal's actions after the ref called it were corny. Lacked class or sportsmanship. Beautiful flying knee KO, all props to "Gamebred." Ben got starched. But chirping at Askren and slapping the mat when he's clearly hurt, out and reeling is a chump move. Don't tell me it was raw emotion either, man's got 47 pro MMA fights. Should know better and how to conduct himself as a professional.

Last edited:
Ben knows what it is. What the stakes were. A lot dudes aren't out here for the sportsmanship and I'm good with that

Oh, I know but that KO was brutal.

Dude looked dead and he was in ROUGH shape leaving the octagon.

Honestly, Askren might need to retire after that.

Nah, I'm not with that. Y'all can be anti-Askren all you want, Masvidal's actions after the ref called it were corny. Lacked class or sportsmanship. Beautiful flying knee KO, all props to "Gamebred." Ben got starched. But chirping at Askren and slapping the mat when he's clearly hurt, out and reeling is a chump move. Don't tell me it was raw emotion either, man's got 47 MMA pro MMA fights. Should know better and how to conduct himself as a professional.
Spectators sport

Damn the slow-mo :wow:

Right to the temple. For all the damage that Askren has avoided this far in his career that knee made up for all the lost times

Lol i keep forgetting Gamebred is MAGA and that's why i can't ever get fully behind him

that boy different

ben had it coming tho. jorge finished what robbie started

Back
Top Bottom