The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Nope. Woolley would have gassed. Covington got a chin on him.
He’s fights a style that’s very very hard to beat. I think we let our hatred of him blind us from how good he is
He ain't good enough ....

That's all I'm saying ....

colby got that conor treatment... talked himself into a corner and got humbled like a mf. :lol:

Alex did great job at disrupting Max’s Rhytm with the leg kicks. But outside that any other damage was minimal. They tried going for the TD’s after the leg damage, but Max stuffed every attempt. Max didn’t do much damage but had better ring generalship. Especially in Rounds 4 and 5. Has was never hurt or in danger. No way any ref should of had this 50-45. Should of been a draw.
Idk man. If Max didn't do more damage and or land more I don't think you can call it a draw. Even if he controlled the octagon. I don't think that's enough

It’s the classic volume vs heavy shots argument. But some of the heavy shots that Colby landed were clean and on the button

Colby is a force. He has heart, broken jaw and still fought til the end. I would love to see him match up with Woodley. That's a fight we should have got already

Usman was killing him with the body shots, jabs and body kicks all night. He was blocking most of Covington’s strikes.
Agreed but colby was getting his in too. He also was visibly hurting marty during alot of the fight. To the point where he would stop because he was stunned. I had it 3-1 but i can see 2-2. I know its an unpopular opinion because he so hated.

I loved seeing him get whats coming to him.

1576393952031.png

At quick glance Kamaru landed more overall, though I haven't seen a Rd. by Rd. breakdown.

Colby threw more for a lower percentage so maybe he looked "busier".

Agreed but colby was getting his in too. He also was visibly hurting marty during alot of the fight. To the point where he would stop because he was stunned. I had it 3-1 but i can see 2-2. I know its an unpopular opinion because he so hated.

yep, colby definitely landed some good shots in the exchanges that didnt rock him, but stopped him in his tracks and made him think twice about getting into an exchange like that

Idk man. If Max didn't do more damage and or land more I don't think you can call it a draw. Even if he controlled the octagon. I don't think that's enough
Honestly judges were all over the place tonight. I had Also winning that fight. And refs really had Covington up 3-1 :lol:

The fact you called him out his name, it shows where you really stand.

Just cause you land a couple of shots a round doesnt mean you're winning. Usman was getting off and landing the cleaner shots.

I have Colby one and one P ...

Usman was doing enough to win the rounds ...

Did that curly hair dude retire for real? If not put him and Colby, would love to see two people I dislike go at it and not giving a fuxk who wins.

The fact you called him out his name, it shows where you really stand.

Just cause you land a couple of shots a round doesnt mean you're winning. Usman was getting off and landing the cleaner shots.

I have Colby one and one P ...

Usman was doing enough to win the rounds ...
Lol. Nah. I had money on usman tonight so im happy he won. I like him alot and cant wait to see what he does next. Im also just calling out what i saw and peoples opinions can vary. Im not saying it to be controversial.

If i am betting man, Colby is probably done in the ufc. Bellator and pretend fake fighting in the wwf is his future

Back
Top Bottom