The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

joanna so lame. Need to see her get head-butted when she faces off with an opponent and talks her trash.

How do you guys see the Zhang vs JJ fight going? I bet Zhang by tko +185 :lol:
I despise JJ cause her trash antics vs Rose and trying to talk **** on her mental health but damn Ima have to throw down big on her tomorrow :lol:

Had Zhang winning at first but man she's been going thru it this camp. Had to move camp twice from China to Thailand to Vegas. Manager said in an interview she broke down at one point and had to call her mom's to get her mind right. Throw in the JJ antics and Zhang flipping off polish JJ fans at her open workout yesterday :lol:. big chance of her fighting emotional come tomorrow night.

damn didn't know she flipped off the polish fans. Yeah I saw in the embedded videos saying that she had to call her mom and get her head straight.

I'll definitely check out the conference highlights later.

Not to be a downer but with NY getting impacted by the virus it will be interesting what happens with sporting events considering baseball season is right around the corner.

Press Conference was FUEGO haha

when you fight in street? you american guy! tell me when you fight in street. i can eat you in street fight. you know this

Hes fought like 8 times in those 2 years too. Man came here to secure the bag and is making it do what it do. Hes gunna have a 3 yr undefeated run throw 10Ms in the bank and then try to fight St Pierre before hitting the desk with DC squared

Romero gettin that bag with no titles*...happy for him

Ferguson got sonned in that press conference...Khabib was spittin all facts...man said he would eat him in a street fight...
CC02F374-BB4D-4A47-98F1-F85E42BB5635.gif

Some fun fights sprinkled in tonight

The Magny v Jingliang fight in particular I'm looking forward to and Sugar Sean's return too

Back
Top Bottom