The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

the-hard-way-payne.jpg

im kinda glad the old guy got clapped. he def instigated an alrdy deteriorating situation. you gotta let crazy ppl be crazy and get outta dodge
Exactly. Old white guy not minding his business as usual and further escalating dude deserved to get slapped

Perry on the other hand has always shown signs of being unstable. He’s going to end up probably doing something worse someday when he’s really off his rocker

female that was talking to Perry hopefully wasn’t his girl cuz they were fighting too lol

Josie on a Union

“I think this is a horrible time to do that,” Aldo said at a media scrum in Abu Dhabi on Wednesday. “We see so many companies going bankrupt, people losing their longtime jobs, and here’s the UFC trying to make us work, trying to give us work. Look at all the money they’re spending. Look at everything they’re doing to get back and get us back into fighting.

“I do agree that there needs to be some type of union and fighter pay needs to be discussed, but right now just look at the families that don’t know what’s gonna be tomorrow, what’s gonna happen to them. Here we are, we have a chance to work. We’ve made it this far. It’s hard enough to get here, so this is not the right time to do that.”

Will be interesting to see what type of backlash there is for Perry for his language alone.

The thread isn’t as black and white as you make it out to be but do you. Others of us who want to comment on certain things aren’t going to be policed by you or anyone else

if you don’t wish to comment on trump then don’t. Again this is not about politics it’s about basic humanity and dignity on our own soil
My brother, calm down. I’m just trying to defuse things. The thread was taking an ugly turn when we started discussing our political views and how it skews our opinion on fighting. Not saying it’s not a worthwhile discussion. But it wasn’t going anywhere. So agree to disagree. I am not a mod. I’m just someone who just wants to have engaged conversations. That one wasn’t going anywhere. And we can agree to disagree.

And I’m guilty too, so I’m not pretending I’m an angel. I was camping for the fighters pay and rights in many a post.

Mike Perry is a scumbag for assaulting that old man. At the same time, the old man played a part in escalating the situation. He should've just backed away. When you are that old and fragile, an average teenager would whoop your ***, let alone a professional fighter.

My brother, calm down. I’m just trying to defuse things. The thread was taking an ugly turn when we started discussing our political views and how it skews our opinion on fighting. Not saying it’s not a worthwhile discussion. But it wasn’t going anywhere. So agree to disagree. I am not a mod. I’m just someone who just wants to have engaged conversations. That one wasn’t going anywhere. And we can agree to disagree.

And I’m guilty too, so I’m not pretending I’m an angel. I was camping for the fighters pay and rights in many a post.
Tbh I don’t mind not being calm about trump, I got no problem with not just being ok with people openly supporting him. That’s just me I don’t expect everyone to be like that

Telling others what to talk about ain’t it though especially when you don’t have to participate in it and it is related to actual fighters. The thread is just fine otherwise

Sounds like he popped someone even before he hit the old man.

Witnesses tell TMZ Sports ... the whole thing started when Perry got into a physical altercation with someone at his table at the Table 82 restaurant in Lubbock, TX around 10:30 PM on Tuesday night.

We're told a restaurant staffer approached Perry -- who had been ordering Berry Mojitos -- and asked him to leave the restaurant.

But instead of leaving, the witness says Perry PUNCHED the employee in the eye. We're told the employee suffered injuries.

That's when our video begins ... you can see people -- including Perry's girlfriend -- are trying to get Mike to leave the restaurant, but he won't go peacefully and drops several N-bombs on the way out.

Perry’s girl is in black at the beginning walking away early. They’re saying that was her cousin that gave him the phone and kept going back and forth with him.

Back
Top Bottom