The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Tyrone was rockin like crazy. I figured they was gonna stop it he looked so out of it.

TWood was stanky legging it all over the cage

kinda reminded me of brock breakdancing

2nkigc9.gif

Yeah. Can’t be mad if UFC release him. He’s just not the same fighter. Lost three straight and hasn’t looked like a game opponent.

Damn that was sad seeing Tyron go out like that man. He looked actually motivated from the beginning too, rocking Luque. But when that chin goes, it goes fast. Hope he just hangs it up.

Didnt really see much difference from this Luque and the one that fought WB. Man's still a step below the real contenders.

Brah, Nate Diaz gotta stop fighting.
This dude just called him out - I had no idea Nate was still in the mix.

I am a big Diaz fan myself (presently wearing a Represent t-shirt even), but he doesn’t have it anymore. It’s hilarious that all these relevant dudes are calling him out just because his name brings more buys to the discussion.

I am a big Diaz fan myself (presently wearing a Represent t-shirt even), but he doesn’t have it anymore. It’s hilarious that all these relevant dudes are calling him out just because his name brings more buys to the discussion.
Want to buy a Nate Diaz signed glove :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom