The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Omg at this rodtang guy and his dancing omg

Even though wanted dj to win, Im just glad that there wasn't some "spectacle" surrounding the knee he took as if somehow knees on the ground are more dangerous than every other knee

Last edited:
Someone needs to do a deep dive with Ones weight cut process. If these dudes ain't doing any type of weight cuts they should all be around the same size. Every one of DJs opponents look like they got 15-20lbs on him fight night. ****s insane :lol:

Reactions: OTG
clown sterling is starting to be unbearable. his tweets about the knee knocking out dj are too damn much. It seemed like most other fighters wish that kneeing a downed opponent were legal but clownjamain was crying that they're too brutal and dangerous.

guys speaking too much nonsense

i read some of his comments about "any other sport youd be punished for doing something illegal but hes being rewarded with a rematch... he should receive some kind of punishment"

dummy, the punishment was giving you the belt

on top of that, hes doing this whole "ill agree to a rematch once ive 'recovered'" bs

we should have already had a date for this fight

Someone needs to do a deep dive with Ones weight cut process. If these dudes ain't doing any type of weight cuts they should all be around the same size. Every one of DJs opponents look like they got 15-20lbs on him fight night. ****s insane :lol:
One is such a lowkey scam I hope dj and eddie got paid

One is such a lowkey scam I hope dj and eddie got paid
How so? I'll admit I don't know much about One as an org other than DJ and Eddie fight for them and Hume is in a high role which seems to be why DJ is there.

Also I think Eddie should have been at least warned or stopped first before given a red card. Seems like One takes strikes to back of the head much more serious than UFC where the refs give numerous warnings but never take points away.

How so? I'll admit I don't know much about One as an org other than DJ and Eddie fight for them and Hume is in a high role which seems to be why DJ is there.

Also I think Eddie should have been at least warned or stopped first before given a red card. Seems like One takes strikes to back of the head much more serious than UFC where the refs give numerous warnings but never take points away.
The promoter is more shady than Dana

but here’s a start

That Schmo guy is weird and his schtick is cringe. You at least have to be funny to try to pull something like that off and he's far from it. It'd be embarrassing to the sport to have him doing that bull**** on ESPN :lol:

R.I.P. DMX, always enjoyed Silva's intros with Aint No Sunshine playing. I hope he comes out to that song as a tribute in his upcoming boxing bout.

Lol at Helwani and The Schmo having beef with each other, wonder which is the one that is blatantly lying,

Back
Top Bottom