The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

As a fighter. Yeah.

She’s so mentally out there. she’s crying right now. God this, god that. I’m the best. Better dead than red. Dazes into space.

Im glad she apologized for her comments.

That's mostly all I'm judging her on.

But her calm demeanor just makes her even more likable to me.

I really do think her comments were misconstrued

If Jorge wins them Floridians finna blow the roof off the arena.

Let’s hope the Main event continues to carry the energy

Rose did it again, crazy.

And outside of getting slammed on her head after whipping Andrade the whole fight, Rose has beat basically all the best strawweights the last 4 years, including knocking out the two champs who were looking close to unbeatable and avenging her Andrade loss too. Gotta start giving her a lot more respect.

That's mostly all I'm judging her on.

But her calm demeanor just makes her even more likable to me.

I really do think her comments were misconstrued
If folks telling Lebron to shut up and dribble...as he’s spoken out about social issues, started a school for under privileged children, etc and along the way statistically shattered records and won four championships...

I try not to view these fighters as role models. Social activists. Folks to emulate. Just my opinion.

In the cage, They’re amazing combat athletes. Brave. Courageous

Damn it. I knew there would be an upset. Figured it’d be Rose over the other fighters. Now I feel like Jorge is going to lose. Damn it.

Rose did it again, crazy.

And outside of getting slammed on her head after whipping Andrade the whole fight, Rose has beat basically all the best strawweights the last 4 years, including knocking out the two champs who were looking close to unbeatable and avenging her Andrade loss too. Gotta start giving her a lot more respect.
Now she needs it best Carla Esparza to really show she’s the best. But not really.

Back
Top Bottom