The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Btw
Who they gonna have Islam fight now since Islam wants to fight at msg?

I might sound dumb as hell here but doesn’t Oliviera make the most sense?
Even though he lost to arman, I mean who else do they have ?

Edit - they booked Vera vs O’Malley even though Vera lost To sandman so it’s likely

Last edited:
I'd assume they insert Charles if Arman is indeed unable to go and Islam is hellbent on fighting in that MSG card. Other options could be Gaethje or even Holloway if he somehow doesn't end up fighting Ilia this year. No one at LW outside of Arman really has motion though.

Wat there's a vpn hack on fight pass from Georgia? Tell me more

Also to whoever recommended Georgian UFC Fight Pass what VPN did you use? Also, are you able to watch PPV's live?
I used Nord and it works. I’m not a huge fan of jumping to Russia to use the app (UFC mobile app) but it works.

I’m not sure what other VPNs work.

I’m not sure if you can watch live. Haven’t tried. Maybe I’ll test Saturday.

Are they funking serious?

How long was Conor suspended for breaking the window of a bus before the Khabib fight?
That was in New York. Nevada ended up suspending both him and Khabib for the 229 brawl though.

You can't be trying to fight fans in the crowd on your walkout. If that punch landed it would've just opened up an unnecessary **** storm of legal problems.

That was in New York. Nevada ended up suspending both him and Khabib for the 229 brawl though.

You can't be trying to fight fans in the crowd on your walkout. If that punch landed it would've just opened up an unnecessary **** storm of legal problems.
That’s what you get when you have the fight walking to the cage through a sea of fans who are close enough to touch the fighters.

…I’m surprised it doesn’t happen more often.

That’s what you get when you have the fight walking to the cage through a sea of fans who are close enough to touch the fighters.

…I’m surprised it doesn’t happen more often.
The fan gave him the middle finger and he tried to swing him on :lol:. Stupid arena set up or not, still can't fight folks in the crowd if it ain't a threatening situation. Man's almost lost his title shot over something stupid.

The fan gave him the middle finger and he tried to swing him on :lol:. Stupid arena set up or not, still can't fight folks in the crowd if it ain't a threatening situation. Man's almost lost his title shot over something stupid.
I don’t think either of us could possibly understand how difficult it must be to avoid punching some of these drunk, Ric Flair wooooo!!!!ing dumbasses in the crowd who think they can do or say whatever they want, because the fighters will get in trouble if they do anything.

…that would drive me freaking crazy.

I’m very intrigued by this UFC event at The Sphere in September.

That place is freaking unbelievable. Dana White says it’s going to be a love letter to the Mexican people. Which presumably means a card headlined by a Mexican fighter.

Would have to be a big name who has a crowd pleasing style.

Any ideas?

I’m very intrigued by this UFC event at The Sphere in September.

That place is freaking unbelievable. Dana White says it’s going to be a love letter to the Mexican people. Which presumably means a card headlined by a Mexican fighter.

Would have to be a big name who has a crowd pleasing style.

Any ideas?
It's been all but confirmed that O'Malley/Merab is headlining. Only Mexican champ they have is Grasso and she'll be the co main. I'm sure the rest of the card will be filled with Mexican fighters though.

Those seats at the sphere are steep as hell though. It's a long fall if you fall out your seat or down the steps.

It's been all but confirmed that O'Malley/Merab is headlining. Only Mexican champ they have is Grasso and she'll be the co main. I'm sure the rest of the card will be filled with Mexican fighters though.

Those seats at the sphere are steep as hell though. It's a long fall if you fall out your seat or down the steps.
You’d think they’d make that sphere arena as safe as comfortable as possible
Those seats you described just gave me anxiety and I’m not even going

You’ve been there?

Watching Merab wrestle hump O’Malley for five rounds seems like an underwhelming way to pay tribute to the Mexican people.

…especially at the Sphere.

I was watching intently when I heard the reporter tell Poatan Jiri was claiming he was using spirits and "magic" for his fights. The fact that he didn't burst out laughing and got real serious while his guy was translating told me everything I needed to know.

For the bros on Georgia Fightpass, how did you pay for your sub? I tried Paypal but it fails every time. I don’t know if it is because I didn’t fill in a billing address or what.

Back
Top Bottom