The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Ariel is like the rachel nichols of the nba…..no one ****s with him like that. Dood gets no respect from the fighters

never watched his show or anything he puts out…….doods been a dweeb & cringe from the strikeforce days.

The fact he doesn’t even train and never been in a fist fight before certainly doesn’t scream to his credibility to me.

he’s just a sherdog fanboy with a platform who want to be MMA famous so bad

Oh yeah because being in a fight is a prerequisite in Journalism School
No but if u never been in a fight you can’t expect to be taken seriously when criticizing fighting and real fighters.

Don’t care how well your write or how on point your punctuation is.

I said it before, I don’t **** with MMA media aside frim DC and a few former fighters like Bas & serra

I get what Sorian is saying, I don’t necessarily agree 100% with it but yeah it’s the same with any sport and their media

What id throw out there is that there’s a ton of respectful, quality and intelligent mma media who have limited or no training

Ariel does what he does but for the most part he’s on the fighters side

how do u think fighters feel when Ariel Helwani questions their heart & grit LOL

he is NOT on their side, HE may think he’s on their side but it ain’t mutual

Tbh I haven’t heard him question any fighter like that at least recently

He’s very pro fighter. And prior to and after the ESPN era, he’s openly discussed issues in MMA, pay, insurance, promotion, etc. Controversies. Other than Bloody Elbow, no one else is keeping these promotions, fighters, and personalities honest. Can he be annoying? Yeah. But he’s the biggest platform. I can’t listen to the DC/RC or new Chael show.

You don’t have to be a former Seal, Soldier or Marine to be a war correspondent. Your job is to report. Now if you want analysis, that is where you should pursue an expert and analyst. Not Luke Thomas but a Dominic Cruz, Daly, Bisping, etc.

Chael is a lying schill his only goal being to win hearts and minds of dummies

Luke is self absorbed and boring

Weighing in is cool when Josh isnt talking

Dan Hardys show is very good but dont often watch

DCs show is sad

Wonderboy does a good show, Izzy and O Malley are jus driving their profile.

Theres a ton of shows out there but Ariels stands alone.

Yeah honestly I don't find any MMA media interesting or worth watching. The only people I've watched/listened to for more than a minute here and there is Ariel for breaking news/entertainment/fighter interviews and Jack Slack for technical breakdowns.

I haven't checked Dan Hardy but I've heard good things, I gotta check that out at some point too.

No but if u never been in a fight you can’t expect to be taken seriously when criticizing fighting and real fighters.

Don’t care how well your write or how on point your punctuation is.

I said it before, I don’t **** with MMA media aside frim DC and a few former fighters like Bas & serra
You take medical advice from Joe Rogan. You can sit forever

I wouldn’t be surprised if izzy asked the UFC to bring him in so he could avenge that loss…

Similar to when the UFC brought in duffy to set up a rematch with the Irish fella, duffy couldn’t get past poirer tho.

gane x francis….I’m still rollin with francisco!!!!

till vs brunson, who y’all got?

excited to see till but even moreso to catch him on the mic 😭

I wouldn’t be surprised if izzy asked the UFC to bring him in so he could avenge that loss…

Similar to when the UFC brought in duffy to set up a rematch with the Irish fella, duffy couldn’t get past poirer tho.

gane x francis….I’m still rollin with francisco!!!!

till vs brunson, who y’all got?

excited to see till but even moreso to catch him on the mic 😭
Till could miss weight and lose and I'd expect him to skip Whittaker for a title shot

Back
Top Bottom