The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I agree with y’all. Yan took that 3-2/4-1
Cory was seriously ill advised by his corner leading to the 5th. Smh i thought trainers should’ve known by now to never tell your fighter to cruise a last rd especially in a title fight :smh:

4-1 yan imo
Appropriate song.

Sandhagen started the first round looking marvelous. Hmm…so did Aldo. So did Aljo. Yan took another page out his rhyme book. Yan is great on his feet and on the ground.

I can’t see TJ or AlJo having anything for him…

From Russia with love…

Had it Yan 4-1 too. Mans striking is so damn technical and clean. The way he throws off getting up from scrambles and breaks off clinches, throwing a spinning backfist and a hook to follow right after.

Corey’s elite but not sure where he goes from here. Back to back losses in this division is a pretty big setback.

Sandhagen is still at the top. Yan beat him fair and square

I forgot Font was fighting Aldo, so Cory can fight the loser or maybe the Cruz/Muhnoz loser

Yan definitely uses the 1st round to just make reads for openings throughout the fight.

Aljos best hope is to spam takedowns and use up all that energy in the 1st to try and sub him.

Yan got the title on lock. AlJo going to do an exact repeat of the last fight.

He’s not going to out wrestle Yan nor out strike him.

Unless Henry comes back, Yan going to erase the memory of DC in BW during its arguably highest peak.

Jan and Glover are the old timers, so I get why you don't care

Just the placeholder until Jiri, Rakic or Ankalaev gets a shot
I don't think he's necessarily a place holder. His improvements and fight IQ really shows on this win streak. He can definitely beat those 3 guys and I'd favor him over Rakic to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom