The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Glover gonna have to take Jiri down first minute of the fight.

Not sure he can handle the pace and angles of Jiri. But at this point, can’t doubt Glover lol

Division washed lmao
Is it?

Vince literally posted three up and comers.

I think bigger divisions are a little less deeper because bigger athletes especially Americans tend to go for the other less violent sports. There’s two other Jones brothers. They play football (or did). I think that’s why it’s important they open a PI and prioritize Africa and do more in China.

I’m curious. Will Dana do the immediate rematch? Or give Jiri the next shot?

That sub really didn’t look in that deep yet for Jan to tap as quickly as he did
Dude couldnt handle the pressure at all. The thai clinch from the mount had him looking to tap haha makes you wonder how many other grapplers just abuse Jan. Also makes me sad Izzy was so ineffective against him

Jan won a vacant belt and then defended against a 185'er that moved up.

Immediate rematch makes 0 sense, which is exactly why I expect Dana to do it, :lol:
Or…in some backwards way…Jan could compete for the interim title.

It sounds like the belt won’t get defended until May.
Dude couldnt handle the pressure at all. The thai clinch from the mount had him looking to tap haha makes you wonder how many other grapplers just abuse Jan. Also makes me sad Izzy was so ineffective against him
Izzy doesn’t have that game. Izzy is probably a better striker but Glover is definitely a better mix martial artist. Glover had Jan howling in the first round when he manipulated his head. Something about the position had Jan uncomfortable enough to tap.

That sub really didn’t look in that deep yet for Jan to tap as quickly as he did

It depends what type of rnc it was. Some cut off blood so you can defend for a long time (Li jinglang) before you pass out. And there are some that crush you're wind pipe and make you tap immediately.

Last edited:
Chimaev made it a point to say that he studies everyone. Fighters from every division to learn something

You gotta let this man keep fighting and keep the momentum, it's oozing out. He clearly has the juice, reminiscent of some of these other champs who were fast risers

Chimaev made it a point to say that he studies everyone. Fighters from every division to learn something

You gotta let this man keep fighting and keep the momentum, it's oozing out. He clearly has the juice, reminiscent of some of these other champs who were fast risers
Man's a special talent and definitely has that " it" factor. If I'm Usman, I'd take that fight ASAP. Before he gets even better and hits his prime years.

Ali has so many clients crossing paths now

Let Chimaev fight Luque or Gilbert right away and the winner gets a title shot against the winner of Usman/Colby

If Leon beats Jorge... well... damb lol

Back
Top Bottom