The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

he has the mentality of a middle school kid thinking that stuff will get him more maga fans or the interest of anyone.

he has the mentality of a middle school kid thinking that stuff will get him more maga fans or the interest of anyone.
He seems to be going after the wrestling fans. The white hip hop audience. Not to say it’s gone…but he’s been leaning in on the MAGA less. Lol the city that doesn’t sleep…

Last Week’s card is low key better than this one’s. Atmosphere will probably be better though.

Also finally listened to the Shawn Strickland interview from the MMA Hour. Definitely a sociopath. He has a lot of child hood trauma he needs to heal from. Ariel low key gave him good advice.

Also the Psychedelic Cain and Candid JJ.

Last edited:
Colby with the chicks on the boat seems so fake in Countdown.

All the Pomp and circumstance just seems disingenuous. Playing Rick Ross as we get a greatest hits of South Beach living. I had no idea UFC went the WWE route.
Colby is still grasping at becoming a “name”. He’s failed at every attempt. I hope with this Usman loss MAGA Dana quits spoon feeding him PPV’s to stop da steal

With a loss Colby's stock completely drops. He would have to win 4-5 fights after that to sniff another shot and if Usman's still champ then who knows. Have also heard rumors he tries his hand at LW with a loss Saturday.

1635892594918.png

1635892611947.png

Usman was asked straight away if he would fight Khabib or Izzy

Usman said he would prefer to fight Canelo in boxing but if UFC threw 100 million at he and Izzy they would talk about it

Wish they asked him about Chimaev, I'm sure that question will come up prior to Saturday

Yeah I don’t see him going for the stepping-stone match up.

UFC would obviously use his name to promote Khazmat to the next level…fame-wise.

Wonderboy confirmed December 18 is a targeted bout. Didn't say who the opponent might be but it's not Chimaev

He also said it will be his last fight on his contract but if he continues MMA he wants to stay with the UFC

Back
Top Bottom