The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Kape is very delusional but not even in a positive way as a competitor. He's saying he's the biggest name in the division lol - breh you were the basically the first fight on an APEX card

He's always celebrating and doing weird **** at inappropriate times, not likable

Hope he keeps winning though, he's an interesting fighter in terms of his skill. Maybe he can start beating contenders now

Had no idea both Arman and Damir trained at ATT

Guess Damir has the trump card though :lol: Arman couldn't train there for this one because of him

Arman got this unless Ismagulov pulls a Leon.

155 definitely bottle necked at the top. Get these new killers in there.

Arman has the skill set to compete with Islam however Islam's striking is still improving

Feel like Arman gonna have to show something next level to give me hope

Dariush may have the best chance followed closely by Arman

Volk... I really have no idea but I'd be surprised if he beat Islam tbh

Arman gonna be the only guy to give islam the best fight.

I don’t really see anyone stopping arman from getting that title shot again at this point

Sloooooooooow start. Both kind of feeling each other out. Strickland got a lil jabbey jab. Cannonier pressing. But not really landing.

Felt like it was a toss up, close fight. Jared seemed busier and bloodied Sean’s nose. But Strickland’s jab was money. He just wasn’t pressing it quite enough. If he has wrestling, he needs to throw it in here and there like salt and pepper.

Back
Top Bottom