The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Zabit, pls

“We are good friends and always talk, but we didn’t discuss his retirement,” Nurmagomedov told Red Corner MMA. “I think he left because of personal reasons. It’ll be interesting to talk to him about it.

“Unlike me, he didn’t promise his mother,” he laughed. “If you pique his interest, anything is possible. 50/50 [that he returns].”

Magomedsharipov, 31, is now embarking on the journey to become a doctor. While he made no promises in any direction, he noted after his retirement that one of the reasons he didn’t stick around was because UFC backpedaled on a title shot guarantee that never came to be. Additionally, Magomedsharipov has said that his own injuries along with several opponent refusals to fight him played a part in his exit from the sport where he made his name.”

I was under the impression between injuries and ufc not getting him a fight zabit just decided to leave.

I also thought he has a brother in bellator he corners who’s doing very well himself

One of Dana’s favorite tactics lol

Put a fighter down on a card without it even being officially signed

Bastard
Then if a fighter tries to turn it down he'll say "This guy just doesn't want to fight" or "we've given this guy so many options and he just keeps turning them down" when we know he's full of lies and fighters continue to refute his claims.

Uh, zabit why you doing dis. Go head and come back

1671555120326.jpeg

Costa and Izzy probably the most high profile examples.

Izzy posted cap to a fight announcement (don’t remember which one).

And Costa explained the contract situation and what would work for him. If they didn’t come to the table 🤷🏽‍♂️

But…he’s going to be in a Nate situation. And there are some killers on the fringes.

please come back zabit

Izzy called cap when they announced him and Whittaker part 2 before contracts were signed. He was also mad about how they did the announcement, he wanted more involvement in the promotion of his own fight.

Big test for Blanchfield. We see, but she made easy work of McCann.
Saw Blanchfield way back on EBI 12 when she was 17 was a beast even back then. When I heard she was coming to mma I knew she' be a problem. Her Jiu jitsu is impeccable and her striking is live too. I'm not sleeping on her.

My man fought Luke Rockhold, Marvin Vettori, Yoel Romero, and Izzy in main events or pretty high on the card. Even asking for $70K show and $70K win is ridiculous.

He should just go to Bellator or PFL.

Back
Top Bottom