The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Not for nothing, but folks are definitely more invested in the main event now than they were before Colby’s trash talk. Not at all saying I condone it though.

Jorge couldn’t do it in the cage lol

74EB5D09-7CCD-4231-A071-12FAB8B35F2F.png

Not mad at Cody’s call out. Also if he did fought Davison and won he’d probably be in the top ten again.

Gotta work on checking calf kicks.

Women’s bantamweight is such trash. They really didn’t inject enough new blood into it.

Do folks not like to check kicks? Alda a just eating them. She need to neutralize them.

Lipski has been looking great since she made the move to Nunes' gym. She's starting to look like the killer that we all expected when she came from KSW.

What a ******* fight. Those 2 are tough as ****, man. No idea how either of them made it to the final bell.

None of these dudes have the gift of trash talk

I’ve always said omalley is boring and vanilla. Colby is scripted and he forgets his lines. Strickland just keeps yelling in his raspy voice and dricus is a weird caricature who just always seems culturally out of place lol

Colby used to bother me a lot. He just doesn’t anymore. It’s clearly an act and I get it if people are still offended but it really doesn’t affect me anymore. Seeing everyone get offended now is kinda weird cuz it’s like… we needed this reaction so long ago lol
Best trash talker in ufc history is Tony Ferguson/ prime Tony would beef with himself on the mic 😂😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom