The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Listening to everyone’s ideas and predictions about 300… I would be surprised actually to get a jaw dropping announcement

i see that izzy is putting on mass which who knows if that means anything for 300 or if it just means he’s changing his body in general

Tuesday should be interesting

I’m assuming pending the outcome of ankalaev/walker and Sean/ddp the ufc could be hoping to turn those guys right around for 300

Haven’t seen any of topurias pre ufc fights but he obviously got dropped by Herbert at 155

Topuria has heart at least if you wanna say he gets dropped

I’m assuming pending the outcome of ankalaev/walker and Sean/ddp the ufc could be hoping to turn those guys right around for 300
I think you’re right… which is trash imo

Like if their plan is to have the 185 belt to headline 300– that’s absolute trash to make one of them turnout that quickly

Yup this is why 300 is so murky, the previous two cards have a lot of star power, honestly 298 way more so

I do feel like they could do that izzy Alex 205 fight to headline 300

How the hell Alex really only have 9 mma wins and 11 total fights lol

I don’t think he’s going to fight in 2027. But I also don’t see Izzy fighting at 300. Just doesn’t appear to have the motivation and seems to just be enjoying his life right now.

I’m curios if he’s been training. I see his arms look bigger in one post.

I don’t think he’s going to fight in 2027. But I also don’t see Izzy fighting at 300. Just doesn’t appear to have the motivation and seems to just be enjoying his life right now.

I’m curios if he’s been training. I see his arms look bigger in one post.
He’s been partying and traveling the world but April is still far from now. He could easily get in camp

His little interview saying how people were stupid to think he was coming back in 2027 was telling. He will be back soon

He records himself still working out here and there including showing off his added muscle mass

Yup this is why 300 is so murky, the previous two cards have a lot of star power, honestly 298 way more so

I do feel like they could do that izzy Alex 205 fight to headline 300

How the hell Alex really only have 9 mma wins and 11 total fights

What bothers me the most is Dana had islam/khamzat sit most of last year for the Abu Dhabi card. They knew 300 was coming and are now throwing it together last minute. Conor could of easily headlined, Sean/chito and some other title fights.

Last edited:
But what about that card paid for lol? What Muslim stars do you put on there?

Belal is fighting at 300.

Mokaev. Ikram.

Khamzat looks sick as ish.

So Islam gotta get on there.

I low key feel like UFC knows this is the last year of their contract and is now getting off their A.

Also Mike heck was speculating that there will be a return fighter at 300

Fans called in saying maybe Gsp, Nate, Nick, anderson, Ronda, Brock etc.

Heck said it’s highly unlikely to be any of them

Nobody suggested zabit :nerd:

Between 170 and 185 there’s a huge logjam… usman is out of luck it seems especially after he lost the whittaker fight
Didn’t they say they were trying to have him fight Shavkat (in a perfect world)?
Yeah just more so curious especially after taking the October fight on short notice
He’s definitely in that weird Tony territory. Won 15-16 fights and now is 0-3 his last three fights. They keep putting him against the very best. Regardless of how fair or unfair that is. He could lose to Shavkat and literally be winless in four fights.

At least with him trying to fight Whitaker, he was trying to give 185 a chance.

It’s all heresay but the Nose said they’re trying to make the Shavkat/Usman fight.

I don’t want to say the nose knows. But he definitely does like to blurb out the UFC plans (though he doesn’t know what’s up w 300).

It’s all heresay but the Nose said they’re trying to make the Shavkat/Usman fight.

I don’t want to say the nose knows. But he definitely does like to blurb out the UFC plans (though he doesn’t know what’s up w 300).

The UFC didn’t want to do it when we last spoke but may have changed this past week (spoke to him before NYE).

No sense in doing Usman/shavkat after the wonderboy fight. Shavkat is clearly next up after belal and Usman might as well fight belal next if he looses to Leon

Back
Top Bottom