The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Now that the fights here I kind of worry about ilia

Every champ needs delusion but I’m not quite sure if he’s crossing over into the bad side of delusion

Meanwhile volk mental space seems very healthy

Wild if Ilia wins then…

I’m pulling for Volk though following his last fight and immediate aftermath about his mental well being.

Can not wait for this main event man. Got Topuria by stoppage. Hes done everything great imo. Dug into the heel role for the buildup, planted all the seeds for defenses against Max and Yair, and gave his respect to Volk at the face off last night.

He's put all the pressure on himself but doesn't seem phased one bit. It comes off much better when he does Spanish-speaking media but man's got that aura and he's ready for superstardom. I take everything more as confidence and hes ready for the these big time moments now.

I'm getting Conor and Izzy vibes on their paths to the title.

If this was the best form of volk we’ve seen I would take him

Max 3x and Islam 2x is going to take pieces from you

This is what makes the pick difficult

I am still going with my thought that it’ll be a drag out war with both men taking a lot of damage

Prime example of why this is the dumbest sport and why I love it so much.

Justin Tafa got hurt and pulled out the fight last night/early morning so his brother Junior stepped up and weighed in as a replacement just now :lol:

I say this as a Latino.. Ilia needs to work on his English to make the big push. He’s well spoken in Spanish so he’s got in in him.

I just hope the crowd tomorrow shows more support for ilia. Feel like the crowd yesterday was booing him just to boo. Very ignorant vibes

He’s already more followers than volk so it’d be nice to see that translate into some love and appreciation for how talented he is

Welp- with friends I picked

Topuria
Whittaker
Garry
Merab

I’m most hyped for that Garry neal fight outside the main. Crazy matchup and a proving ground for Garry

There is a part of me that thinks if Neal can land what he landed in the shavkat fight then Garry is going to sleep

I just hope the crowd tomorrow shows more support for ilia. Feel like the crowd yesterday was booing him just to boo. Very ignorant vibes

He’s already more followers than volk so it’d be nice to see that translate into some love and appreciation for how talented he is
I doubt it. Volk turned in to a crowd favorite after the 3rd Max fight and with him being a genuine good person, the trash talk from Ilia probably rubs people the wrong way.

He can turn the crowd though with a finish and a great in cage interview.

I got Topuria, Rob, Garry, and leaning Cejudo.

I really hope Merab wins man but imo Cejudo is just a bad stylistic matchup for him. He didn't look washed against Aljo so I think he still has a good 2 fights in him.

Garry is the real deal. I think he beats Neal fairly easy over 3 rounds.

Back
Top Bottom