The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

This was one of the worst cards. Can’t believe I stayed up for this. At least we at the co main now.

Ya not getting me with that McGregor card. UK is the next good card.

Sean has more accurate punches.

Costa can’t mix it up like a DDP. So he’s SOL as long as the volume and pressure are there for Strickland.

Strickland has such a crazy style for strikers. A Bo Nickel might have luck.

Costa has had moments but Sean's constant pressure has been too much for him. Paulo gonna need a finish to win here but nit holding my breath.

Though his nickname is Eraser, he doesn’t possess the one Alex has. And that constant TEEP kick and pressure is probably good for most decisions unless you out busy him like Cannonier or DDP.

Strickland’s cardio is crazy…

I just can’t stand his style. It’s not volume and styling like Max. Just a boring poke poke poke poke poke.

I liked the explosion at the end. But other wise it’s just a battle of activity.

Costa only knows how to circle left and Sean just lines him right up.

Sean could've poured it on like that and got him out of there anytime during the fight but waited til the last the 15 seconds :lol:

Sean could get next crack if Chimaev loses against Whittaker. Let's hope that doesn't happen though.

Back
Top Bottom