The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Just checked her wiki and didn't realize Tracy was such a decision machine lol. Has only fought once a year since 2020 and 9 of her 11 wins are decisions including all 6 UFC fights.

But as bad as this Sat's main event could be we are getting Lemos vs. Jandiroba the following week!! Only fight I have any interest in on the card is return of Korean Superboy.

Does anyone actually think this? I think everyone is in agreement that the fight is just a big waste of time.
I think the overwhelming majority has moved past this but Dana keeps promoting JJ as the GOAT and top P4P (for dumb reasons but that's another convo lol) so they are going to give him this ridiculous legacy fight so he can ride off into the sunset. Then if Poatan beats Aspinall Jones may return to cement himself, but really I have my doubts on this fight taking place.

One cat in here still thinks Stipe is a tougher fight than Ngannou for Bones :lol:
Was Stipe's last fight where he got KO'd by Ngannou? Yup. Man has legitimately not fought in three years.

They’d almost be on equal footing in terms of activity.

Jon would probably destroy Francis like he did Cyril. Jon’s wrestling is A1 and his ground game is great too. That would be the only area I’d favor him.

With how Nate looked in his last boxing match with Jake I have very little interest in this upcoming fight. I'll prob just catch the highlights on Sunday and look for a replay if I hear it's worth watching.

Back
Top Bottom