The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Curtis was flattened out in back mount, there was no other way that was going. Ref saved him from more brain damage.

It's all too easy for Tom. Can't believe there are still a handful of doubters on the kid. Man's running through the division with ease. Gane and Stipe are levels below him at this point.

Bones don't want them problems and I can't blame him. Why put your legacy at an all time risk for just a couple mil. He'll retire after Stipe and Tom will run the division for the foreseeable future.

If Leon doesn't take any risks this will be a straight washing. Man's ain't getting any respect. Needs to work the clinch more and punish Belal

Is it possible to get an arm triangle from back mount? It would be a like a reverse back mount arm triangle. You would probably need to be high up on the upper back but I wonder if it’s possible.

Is it possible to get an arm triangle from back mount? It would be a like a reverse back mount arm triangle. You would probably need to be high up on the upper back but I wonder if it’s possible.
You can transition to it, but you’d sacrifice giving up a dominant position. I’ve seen it a few times in the ufc, I believe Ilia did it on barn boy

My money is gone..

37213.jpg

Back
Top Bottom