The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

^
She only calls people out if she doesn't like them or benefits from it. She doesn't say anything about mike tyson or browne. The media won't call her out on that bs either, they'd rather have stories on her book, learning disorder, or how much money she says she makes per second.

Surprised 4w hasn't been posted in the hairline thread yet.

I can't wait until she goes away, I'm still confused why anyone would pay to see her fight bums.

I've been wishing her to go away ever since her first fight. But she's everywhere now. Commercials, movies, tv shows, every sports show. I wish there was a filter on my tv to block her ugly face from everything.

Cody Garbrandt understands Conor's role, I dig it. You can tell he still smashing PVZ as well by the way he talked about her

Which one of you is Dame Wrights btw 
roll.gif
trolling 4wrestling's IG

Last edited:
Add another one to the book: "deer meat"

"That's what sucks more than anything, is that you work so hard to showcase what you have, and all of a sudden the diet that we were on backfires," Hendricks said. "Which sucks, but I've learned after we did this, we did a lot of research, and I was eating a lot of deer meat and a lot of high-protein animal protein, which, that's the leading cause of kidney stones and your intestines failing you.

"I had no idea, because I usually eat a lot of fish and a lot of chicken. I wanted to eat more protein, a lot of cleaner protein, so we focused more on that and it ended up backfiring. I think that if I would've eaten more chicken and salmon, I wouldn't have been in this situation."

The leading cause of kidney stones is lack of water, Bigg Rigg. Stop washing down your deep fried venison with Pabst and maybe you'd be in better shape.

No one is forcing him to lose 20lbs in a day

Walk around closer to your fight weight doofus

I saw some ufc fighter named kevin lee is hating on northcutt hard. Saying he's a rich, privileged white boy and wants to cut his ufc career short.

I saw some ufc fighter named kevin lee is hating on northcutt hard. Saying he's a rich, privileged white boy and wants to cut his ufc career short.
Read the comments, dude sounds salty but hell it makes for a good grudge match. Sage too nice to buy into trash talk though 
laugh.gif

sage would probably smile and make the guy even more angry.

That pic is hilarious. Dude with his belly out and eating a burger giving no dambs while the gawdess Miesha is behind him.

GSP, **** Nick Diaz, it's time for you to return to the ring

I'm glad Sage is going to Tri-Star. Seems like a great fit

I'm also glad Joe Duffy is there as well, apparently he and Rory are somewhat close as Rory will be traveling to Dublin with him for the fight

Not worth it Money, a lot of dudes do not like Ronda so anything that relates to her will ultimately be negatively viewed

Somehow this turned into a race issue

Yea u right.

Anyways I didn't know Duffy is at tristar...Dustin is gonna have to come at his best.

And who's avail to fight Rothwell now that stipe is out

Yea u right.

Anyways I didn't know Duffy is at tristar...Dustin is gonna have to come at his best.

And who's avail to fight Rothwell now that stipe is out
Jesus Stipe is out??? 
mean.gif

Ronda's mom went IN on her coach 
mean.gif
 can't be good for that camp

"I think Edmond is a terrible coach and I will say it publicly," DeMars said. "I think he's a terrible coach. I think he hit the lottery when Ronda walked in there. She was winning before she ever met him. She probably won 99 percent of the judo matches she ever fought in."

DeMars' feelings stem from the fact that Tarverdyan would not train Rousey, the former Olympic judo bronze medalist, for months when she first arrived at Glendale Fighting Club in Los Angeles, mostly because she was a woman. Rousey is now the UFC women's bantamweight champion, the most popular fighter in the world and a burgeoning Hollywood star.

"She was one of the top athletes in the world when she walked in there and he wouldn't even give her the time of day for months," DeMars said. "Somebody like that is a terrible coach. And I think she stays there, because it's like somebody pitches a no-hitter when they're wearing red underwear and they wear that red underwear every day. I think it's superstition and I would caution anybody from going there."

"I told Ronda, 'I'm not going to be quiet about this anymore,'" Rousey said. "He's a bad person and people should not go there. And if he wants to sue me, that's my honest opinion."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom