The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Funny thing is that they were talking about Ronda next opponent before the fight .....

one in a lifetime .....

this **** is worst than Fox making Kimbo Slice their cash cow .. LMAO!
joe rogan and mike goldberg in tears during commentating was the worse 

Now we just need Aldo to get washed and all is right in the MMO world. :pimp:

Lets not do this now famb

Lets just celebrate his bird being put in a place, just for tonight

A+toast+to+all+of+us+poor+bastards+who+ll+be_bde61b_4951916.gif

:lol: :smokin

Brahs rememeber, no gifs and no vines

Lets not give Meth reason to turn this moment of joy into a moment or regret for us

**** YEA!!!!! Knew it man ain't no one on par with striking when it came to holm. I was screaming headkick the whole fight and the only one she threw it was an instant KO! Greatest title win imho. Gameplan was clutch. Never knew I'd lose my voice to a girl fight.

What is UFC going to do now? Especially Dana? They sponsored this girl so much even to have her in the cover for the new UFC game. She was suppose to be the Tyson of Women MMA. Now all those sponsors are done.

In all honesty, is almost impossible to not enjoy this. Ronda is not a likeable person from my observation. She is always trash talking and being classless during training, weight-ins, and after victory. If she would of have shown a little of humbleness - I think all these reactions would of have been different!

Back
Top Bottom