The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

giphy.gif

#TBE #TMT

:pimp:

Never in my life have I been so happy to see a woman take a L [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] but damnit I'm enjoying it

cant wait till floyd posts his slips from tonight. probably made more tonight than that bum in her whole career

i remember when cats in here legitamtely believedddd shed handle grown men in the streets

Y'all know I'm not that kind of guy, but I will say, after that episode at the weigh ins, there was something about how calm Holly was when she wedged her fist all in Ronda's face that made me feel like she was going to be a real problem tonight.

Should've put my money on it though.

Last edited:
when holly took her down I was hyped!!! But then I was thinking to myself she needs to get the f**k out of there

Brazilian style fighting is different. I was speaking of general MMA. Not all can fight like Brazilians.
Huh?

Brazilian style fighting is different. I was speaking of general MMA. Not all can fight like Brazilians.

What the hell does this even mean? :rofl: What is "brazilian style"?

Aww come on lets celebrate Ronda losing, no need to talk further into this, I'm in the excitement of the moment, please stop lol

I didn't really expect Holm to win but I gave her a chance. Just because of all that personal **** going on in Rousey's life. Plus I guess the Madden/EA curse also includes UFC now.

Just called my girl to come over early so we could have a celebratory smash

Lucky you, after GSP retired it was hard as hell to talk my wife into buying UFC events. She was lowkey a Rousey fan.

Now that Ronda's chin is somewhere off the coast of Australia, gonna have to figure something else out. :smh:

Huh?

What the hell does this even mean? :rofl: What is "brazilian style"?

Aww come on lets celebrate Ronda losing, no need to talk further into this, I'm in the excitement of the moment, please stop lol

Yea man

Back
Top Bottom