The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

It's the damage vs volume argument again....

Damage usually wins out but the volume that Condit had was infinitely higher man

that fight was super close. robbie got that knock down tho. :pimp:

Exactly why it shouldn't be a surprise. That knock gave Robbie a 10-8 round in my opinion. Other rounds were close but even if you give 2 to Condit, Robbie's rally in the last round earned him or stole the decision win.

Last edited:
carlos doesnt throw bombs like robbie but he can definitely drop people

robbie's head is just something else, its still crazy that diaz dropped him

Fight was so close that you really can't go wrong with either.....

Hats off to both. Welterweight division is stacked

Was also rooting for Robbie, but man.. Condit won that ****..

can't tell me nothin'.

guess it's how you end.. Condit should of won just for surviving that 5th. SMH

wonderboy/hendricks is an interesting matchup.. is wonderboy ready to make that leap?

Last edited:
Phenomenal main event.

I thought Condit would get the nod. Could have gone either way.

ATT had a night :smokin

robbie did well controlling the center for the first 3 rounds but condit was more active. i thought the third round was up in air for judges.

Big win for dustin...I hope the ppl doubting him n his chin can accept that they wrong

Lawler n condit r both savages...I had it 2-2 going into 5th amd lawler clearly won that.

Came down to the third and I scored robbie significant strikes over condit pitty pat volume

yeap.
They have off seasons.
Even have bulking seasons.

Again, Hendricks at 30+ can not effectively cut weight to make 170.

You will see that more and more now that dudes can't get TUE and use IVs

if the commissions did weigh ins Day of the fight instead of day before, you would see how absurd these cuts are to make weight

Last edited:
yeap.
They have off seasons.
Even have bulking seasons.

Again, Hendricks at 30+ can not effectively cut weight to make 170.

You will see that more and more now that dudes can't get TUE and use IVs

if the commissions did weigh ins Day of the fight instead of day before, you would see how absurd these cuts are to make weight

Everyone is well aware of these drastic weight cuts. It's been shown that he's had issues cutting weight.

It still doesn't change that dude is a fat *** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom