The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I'm a fan of Eddie because he's from philly like me but damn, showtime my dude

First Weidman and now Pettis. My favorite fighters dropping like flies :frown:

Eddie supposed to be getting cheered by this Northeast crowd but even they booing him
Them fools been booing all night tho 
laugh.gif

Damn, Pettis is shot, SMH.
RDA ruined him 
mean.gif

Time for DOM to get his belt back boysss 
pimp.gif

I'm a fan of Eddie because he's from philly like me but damn, showtime my dude

First Weidman and now Pettis. My favorite fighters dropping like flies :frown:

Don't worry breh.

Conor McGregor is going to lose to RDA and then move back down and lose to Frankie.

You good :smokin.

showtime is still that dude even with the L, solid W for eddie

i alluded to it in a previous post but even though pettis has a light weight frame, his body isnt really meant to deal with some of these thicker guys with grappling backgrounds

improving his wrestling can only go so far

Last edited:
showtime is still that dude even with the L, solid W for eddie

i alluded to it in a previous post but even though pettis has a light weight frame, his body isnt really meant to deal with some of these thicker guys with grappling backgrounds

improving his wrestling can only go so far

That's what I'm thinking. Reminds me of how everyone is saying Conor can't deal with a wrestler.

Except Pettis legit can't deal with a wrestler. Dude is just too weak compared to these dudes.

Yeah those lanky dudes got it rough when it comes to the grappling. If you're not naturally strong with a wrestling background like Jones, the grapplers are always gonna be your kryptonite. Pettis might be done as a top contender unless he really improves his wrestling game. Or improves his movement like TJ or Dom. Or both.

Back
Top Bottom