The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Happy for Bendo and that's a significant blow to the UFC. That reebok deal is gonna cause more and more guys to jump ship and it looks like Viacom isn't afraid to open up that checkbook.

Last edited:
Bendo on his own isn't a big blow IMO however I do feel that he could potentially be a trend setter and if a number of other former champs and/or big names jump ship then obviously the UFC could face issues

I personally would just like to see fighters make their worth and if it ends up hurting the UFC in the short term oh well. Eventually Dana needs to have less bargaining power

bendo bout to add some belts to the collection.....

he probably could capture both the 55 and 70.....

good for him.

Bendo gonna clean house over there.

Will Brooks been asking for that fight. Wonder if he'll get an immediate shot or have to take a fight or 2 before.

Yeah, bendo wasn't really a big draw tbh. But like Vincent said he could set a trend for other guys to do so and get their money elsewhere. Tbis Reebok deal was trash for all the smaller no name guys. It's not even great for the big name guys :smh:

UFC needs competition so hopefully Bellator can do that. Phil Davis and now Benson we will see who the next one is to follow suit. If you ask me its Aljamain Sterling...

ufc has a big roster so I can see a few more fghters jumping ship in hopes of more money and attention / promotion.

If Conor wins, he should threaten Dana w/ the CM Punk move.

Demand 20M/fight, his own ice cream bar, etc.. or he takes the 145/155 belts w/ him to Bellator.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Conor wins, he should threaten Dana w/ the CM Punk move.

Demand 20M/fight, his own ice cream bar, etc.. or he takes the 145/155 belts w/ him to Bellator.
u heard of a contract? he'll get the couture treatment til he decides to fight or sit idle

Not all that surprised to hear about Benson. Could see them setting up him and Thomson rematch.

If the UFC also loses Reem and Sterling that would be a huge blow.

I can't stand Bendo, but Dana's comments still irritate me. Based on his recent acquisitions at high dollar amounts and current pay for certain fighters, it's clear Dana is only down to bottom for that white pipe.

:lol: @ benson being ranked 15th at lightweight.

I just hope all the fighters are paying attention though. He's only your friend when you're toeing the line and doing what he wants.

Happy to see Benson getting paid though, good for him. Maybe this is the first step in Bellator finally building a solid roster

Notice how he also said "if he became champ again" he would make way more money than the bellator contract. Lol I bet Dana would have made it impossible for him to get there anyway at either lw or ww

Dana is a **** hopefully Bellator can get some more of the free agents and give Dana and the UFC some competition

no bs, i had a similar reaction to dana minus the ranking

i'm glad bensons' getting paid, but what does that say about his own view of how he ranks in the ufc, does he not think he can be champ again?

guys like rda and khabib aren't unbeatable for him

no bs, i had a similar reaction to dana minus the ranking

i'm glad bensons' getting paid, but what does that say about his own view of how he ranks in the ufc, does he not think he can be champ again?

guys like rda and khabib aren't unbeatable for him
Alonzo.gif

Back
Top Bottom