The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Weidman was definitely in that fight, I just question where he gets the nerve to talk down to Rockhold to that degree :lol:

Dude said he could run through him. Dude ran all the way out of damns

I think Weidman was more arrogant in the first fight. Dude was downplaying Rockhold more than believing in himself.

I think this fight hell respect Rockhold butt age that supreme confidence he's known to have

Rockhold and Weidman both looked slower and gassed alot earlier than I thought they would, so I don't doubt that something was probably up with both of them. And Weidman talking **** does kinda make me wanna see the fight even more now. Saying he could completely run through Rockhold :lol:, strong words. He gotta back that up now.

And as far as fluke's, I'd say anything that happens outside of what the two fighters are doing is fluke, like a bad standup or point deduction that changes the course of the fight, or things of that nature. Also Jon Jones breaking his toe during a takedown against Chael was a fluke. If Chael would've won the title on a random Jones injury it would've absolutely been a fluke.

Catching somebody with a counter straight though, when you've been known throughout your career to throw the counter straight, and during the lead up to the fight you said your opponent would overextend himself and walk right onto the counter straight, I can't call that a fluke.

i'm serious, someone is gonna break mentally, whether it's a fighter or someone in an opposing camp or crazy fan and pull a gun on conor when he walks into the cage

i'm serious, someone is gonna break mentally, whether it's a fighter or someone in an opposing camp or crazy fan and pull a gun on conor when he walks into the cage
Probably Werdum. He seems ultra sensitive, he went after Rockhold on Twitter for no reason and won't let go of that beef

Last edited:
Probably Werdum. He seems ultra sensitive, he went after Rockhold on Twitter for no reason and won't let go of that beef

Watch the embedded from Werdum vs Cain 1

Rockhold snitched on Werdum about him calling Cain a fake Mexican.

All downhill after that :lol:

Watch the embedded from Werdum vs Cain 1

Rockhold snitched on Werdum about him calling Cain a fake Mexican.

All downhill after that
laugh.gif
Oh trust me, I remember the origins 
laugh.gif
 but I'm sayin Werdum hasn't let go of it after all this time. Then he's talkin bout slapping Conor and throwing water in his face. Ole boy gonna mess around and get blessed by the Mystical One

I honestly hope Rockhold and Werdum scrap either on the street or in the cage. Rockhold straight faced said he would handle Werdum 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Oh trust me, I remember the origins :lol:  but I'm sayin Werdum hasn't let go of it after all this time. Then he's talkin bout slapping Conor and throwing water in his face. Ole boy gonna mess around and get blessed by the Mystical One

Oh lord :rolleyes :lol:.

196 can't come soon enough.

Weidman: "I hate making excuses, but let me make all these excuses."

Last edited:
Like ol'boy Aldo

"It wasn't a real fight."

Yes it was fool. You got KTFO

Never understood that logic from fighters who get finished fast.

"I got absolutely eviscerated in record time, so it doesn't count".

Sound like a kid "I wasn't ready yet".

Only in the UFC can a guy get one-shotted & then make a title-or nothing ultimatum.

Pathetic all around.

If anyone has a legit excuse it's Mitrione. 2 bad eyepokes then gets the eye socket broken in the same eye. When that welt near his eye swelled up, nastiest injury i've seen in mma.

Yea the Mitrione thing isn't really an excuse, that was pretty bad.

UFC needs to do something about eye pokes ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom