The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Marlon Moraes back in action tonight on WSOF.

Really would like to see him test himself in a different org at this point.

If he wins.

Last edited:
Dada, whose real name is Dhafir Harris, went into cardiac arrest following his third-round knockout loss to Kimbo Slice at Bellator 149 on Friday night in Houston, according to multiple sources with knowledge of the situation. Sources said he was resuscitated by the on-site doctor in the ambulance and rushed to a local hospital. Harris remains there now in stable condition, sources said.

Dada, whose real name is Dhafir Harris, went into cardiac arrest following his third-round knockout loss to Kimbo Slice at Bellator 149 on Friday night in Houston, according to multiple sources with knowledge of the situation. Sources said he was resuscitated by the on-site doctor in the ambulance and rushed to a local hospital. Harris remains there now in stable condition, sources said.

Damn. Hope he has a speedy recovery

The guy is a street fighter thats used to 2 mins fights. As sad as it is this shows that mma is no joke. I honestly hate the mockery bellator has been making of the sport

It really really really looked like dada tanked on purpose at the end. Dude ran half way across the cage

Reem vs Arvloski official for May

Both will train at Jackson's for the fight, and Jackson will corner AA. Awkward 

Last edited:
Interesting...Think Reem pulls it off.

Looking forward to tonight after the three ring circus that was Bellator 149...

Just watched the kimbo fight again and it reminds me of 2 drunk guys fighting at a bar underwater

That was a straight up disrespect to MMA. By far the WORST fight i've seen in MMA history. Dudes were done by the last minute of the FIRST round!!!! Then...for the grand "finale" Dada lost...NOT because of him getting "KO'd," he lost by simply being TOO tired to even stand. Kimbo probably could of just poked him in his chest and dude would've collapsed. :smh:

**** all that.

Moraes won last night. Would still like to see him hit another org. But my guess is that WSOF is taking good care of him. He's one of their few "stars".

Still bummed about Garbrandt/Lineker not going down. But love that the fights are on tonight so I can get in the right zone before work tomorrow :smokin

I'm watching this Kimbo vs Dada fight right now.....this is the worst fight I've ever seen in my life :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I have never legit laughed so hard during a fight. They used all their energy and cardio on the interviews and press conference. My goodness the slowest punches in history were thrown :rofl:

Card fell apart. Bermudez/Kawajiri is probably the best matchup at this point.

Still looking forward to seeing Cerrone and Garbrandt in action.

Back
Top Bottom