The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

It was gonna be tough for anyone to cut down at that point. To any weight class.

And I'm sure Conor is good just eating well and training for the next week.

Glad we still have a fight.

Need more than 13 seconds though Nate :lol:

I don't see how a fight against Nate Diaz at 170 is a "gimmie" by any means.
Who said that? Judging by Conor's visions, fighting Nate Diaz even on a full camp shouldn't be an issue when Conor was talking about taking the heads of RDA, Khabib, Cowboy etc. etc.

Beating Nate Diaz isn't impressive much less on two weeks notice. Don't care if the fight was at 185

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to the schit talk more than the fight. Nate's only shot at winning is via submission. If it's all contested on the fight, it's gonna be a long night for him.

I wonder if diaz can get in his head. Dude might show up at the mcmansion in vegas lol

And why this still get main event while the title fight is not...

I don't care who hands out the fade at this point, as long as that flamboyant leprechaun gets washed

Putting my full trust and jimmies in the hands on Nate. Hopefully he does this Irish **** boy like he did Cowboy

All boarding the 209 War wagon
I am with you Rusty, annoyed by this clown's fanboys moreso than him...i just laugh off his nonsense but the fanboys are worse

Stockton!!!

I don't care who hands out the fade at this point, as long as that flamboyant leprechaun gets washed

Putting my full trust and jimmies in the hands on Nate. Hopefully he does this Irish **** boy like he did Cowboy

View media item 1898068

3o6gbfbOFDkDilvtQs.gif

TeamNotorious :smokin

Last edited:
Hopefully Bisping gets his *** kicked by Silva. I remember hating Bisping when I was very heavy into MMA. I forgot exactly why i hated him so much back then, but I'm gonna go ahead and just keep up the hate

Just re-watched the Nate Diaz vs Michael Johnson fight a couple of times. That left hand was there all night for The Menace. He tagged Nate with at least 10 solid left hands. McGregor has more power in his left than the pillow fisted Johnson. It will be entertaining for a bit but I can foresee Conor finishing him in dominate fashion by the 2nd round.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Nate prolly gonna get washed though.
ohwell.gif

I know some people hate his act, but the fact this dude is willing to fight anytime, at any weight, is fun as hell.
Don't kill me Rusty.. But the fact that this man gives no damns is amazing. Calling out that 170 belt before beating RDA :rofl: I give him props he is not scared.

But I hope Nate whoops his *** :pimp:

Last edited:
They both gonna be in LA today :wow: dis gun b gud. Too many quotables will be made

Last edited:
Hopefully Bisping gets his *** kicked by Silva. I remember hating Bisping when I was very heavy into MMA. I forgot exactly why i hated him so much back then, but I'm gonna go ahead and just keep up the hate
Because he's a prick. I remember in the TUF show he was giving Matt Hammill crap for training "too hard" sort of like Vince Vaughn did in Rudy
laugh.gif

I don't think to this day there's been anything more satisfying in MMA than this...

Back
Top Bottom