The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Dana out here looking sad as hell.. biggest fight ever.. But he looking sad 
laugh.gif

I honestly didn't think it would happen. Glad the guy finally got what he deserves. So disrespectful to the fighters that actually put in work.

miesha and her man finna invite holly back to her hotel for a three-way.

dana hella sad right now, :lol:

time for conor to bring in some real fighters/trainers. no more touching butts with ido and playing with pool noodles.

Last edited:
press conference and miesha getting more time than conor. a contrast from his last presser where he ran things

irish taking double Ls tonight

conor knows what's up
he'll learn from this loss

conor should do wrestlemania and get paid for it

Last edited:
I love Miesha man, it all started with her name, I was always obsessed with girls named Miesha, maybe because I've dreamt of meeting a girl named Miesha Hoanay one day, but Miesha Tate is fire. :smokin

Wasn't a fan of Conor before, but after this defeat, he's humble, I'm starting to be his fan.

I love Miesha man, it all started with her name, I was always obsessed with girls named Miesha, maybe because I've dreamt of meeting a girl named Miesha Hoanay one day, but Miesha Tate is fire.
smokin.gif

Wasn't a fan of Conor before, but after this defeat, he's humble, I'm starting to be his fan.
McGregor, while arrogant, has always been classy win or lose.  Honda... not so much.

I love Miesha man, it all started with her name, I was always obsessed with girls named Miesha, maybe because I've dreamt of meeting a girl named Miesha Hoanay one day, but Miesha Tate is fire.
smokin.gif

Bruh don't give in, he's always a smooth talker at these conferences. made me a fan after the Aldo fight 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom