The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

What do y'all think this does to the number for Conor's next ppv?..Do less people watch now that he's been tapped out or do more people tune in to see if he can come back and dominate?
Probably the latter, because he's likely going to be defending his title in his next fight.

I know that feel Chester 
mean.gif

conor needs to go down to stockton and work with richard perez. i feel like he could take his game to another level if he learned how to throw a  consistent jab. he relies too much on that max effort straight left and uppercut.

Last edited:
What do y'all think this does to the number for Conor's next ppv?..Do less people watch now that he's been tapped out or do more people tune in to see if he can come back and dominate?

He's still gonna sell PPVs he's got a fight at 145 and it'll sell. Big loss for him but he can comeback from this. Hell Lesnar lost against Mir in his very first fight and beat Randy for the belt right after the Herring fight and was still pulling massive numbers.

Last edited:
conor needs to go down to stockton and work with richard perez. i feel like he could take his game to another level if he learned how to throw a  consistent jab. he relies too much on that max effort straight left and uppercut.

Conor joining the Scrap Pack would probably be the most entertaining thing in the history of MMA.

talk **** get banged on homie... i knew **** was gonna get ugly when he was headhunting and couldn't get inside

Missed 196 will catch it tomorrow.

Hey I see people mentioning that Aldo turned down a offer to fighr McGregor?

I did not know this can someone elaborate or am I reading that wrong?

Missed 196 will catch it tomorrow.

Hey I see people mentioning that Aldo turned down a offer to fighr McGregor?

I did not know this can someone elaborate or am I reading that wrong?
He was offered the fight when RDA had to pull out. He declined. After saying he'd fight conor anytime anywhere.

Yeah that initial 1-2 was the beginning of the end. You could see McGregor's eyes roll back a little. Never underestimate that lanky power, word to Tommy Hearns. No amount of confidence will allow you to absorb a flush combination from boxer wearing 4 oz gloves.

I'm more bummed that Holly lost, I felt during Miesha's submission that she rushed trying to get the cage.

What does Conor like to say? Precision beats power and timing beats speed?

******* AYE Conor. Sage words Mystic Mac. Maybe he should listen to his own BS next time.

Now I think more people will watch just to see if he will lose again now that they realized Conor has a suspected chin.

You think his chin is suspect?..He got cracked by one of the upper level boxers in UFC who is bigger..I wouldn't say it's suspect at all..

I'm more bummed that Holly lost, I felt during Miesha's submission that she rushed trying to get the cage.

I didn't give Miesha a chance tonight and she proved me wrong. The amount of damage I've seen her take over her career + the performance Holly had against Ronda... thought she was in for a rough night.

You think his chin is suspect?..He got cracked by one of the upper level boxers in UFC who is bigger..I wouldn't say it's suspect at all..

His chin ain't suspect.

Anyone can get slept in this line of work. You get hit on the button multiple times, your equilibrium is going to be compromised.

Not a man walking this earth would've felt fine after being hit on the button that many times.

So now Rousey will take the belt back from Tate setting up a rematch with Holm I'm assuming?

Back
Top Bottom