The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Honestly that’s ****ing tough for Dean

His arm went limp and seems he did everything to figure out if he was ok and got nothing

In no way was he out lol.
You get almost choked and you won’t know your name for a couple minutes. What a waste

He looked out to me and didn't respond until Ben let go.
Smh @ Ben though.
"Is that the best you got?"... dude was getting destroyed.

I wont even lie, when I first saw it, I thought dude was out.

However, he didnt stop it right there and then and when he grabbed his arm, dude clearly move it.

Obviously in hindsight that was a bad stoppage by Herb Dean. But in real time, I thought Robbie was out and his right arm went limp. Lawler can't be expected to verbally respond while defending the bulldog choke, but overall just a tough situation for Herb Dean to manage. The ref did what he was supposed to do in checking on Robbie Lawler.

"Funky" Ben ate tons of shots from Robbie's GnP after the slam. Landed on his head. Was close to being put out.

Rockin' with T-Wood KO at the end of R1. Could also see Woodley getting the finish with a RNC after stunning Usman with punches on the feet.

Not a bad stoppage. His arm went lifeless, over a minute left, Askren cranking down. It was bound to be stopped anyways. Ben is one tough dude coming back from that slam and punches to the face that's for sure.

robbie should've gave the "thumbs up"
put herb in a tough spot

woodley puts usman to sleep

Back
Top Bottom