The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Conor/Khabib gonna happen in Las Vegas. No way the UFC will run that event in Russia, it’s a liability. Plus Vegas is on neutral soil.

Hahahaahaha @ufc said youre out indefinitely.

Raging Al was talking bigggg ish bout daddy Dana and didnt think he was gunna sit in timeout? Smfh

pettis don't want that action.

Big Pettis fan but he don't want no smoke against Lee. Awful match up

Who else is he going to fight to get forward progression in the division then? And who else is available for a quick November turnaround like he wants?

1. Tony Ferguson - not cleared yet
2. Conor McGregor - not a foghter anymore
3. Eddie Alvarez - got Dustin in 2 weeks
4. Dustin Porier - got Eddie in 2 weeks
5. Kevin Lee - available
6. Edison Barboza - recovering from Khabib & Lee maulings
7. Justin Gaethja -got James Vick nexy
8. Anthony Pettis is here
9. Nate Diaz - not a fighter anymore
10. Raging Al - indefinitely unavailable

It’s either Kevin Lee or calling out the loser of Alvarez/Poirier.

Either way he’ll still have to face Lee at some point if he wants to get into title contention again

Who else is he going to fight to get forward progression in the division then? And who else is available for a quick November turnaround like he wants?

1. Tony Ferguson - not cleared yet
2. Conor McGregor - not a foghter anymore
3. Eddie Alvarez - got Dustin in 2 weeks
4. Dustin Porier - got Eddie in 2 weeks
5. Kevin Lee - available
6. Edison Barboza - recovering from Khabib & Lee maulings
7. Justin Gaethja -got James Vick nexy
8. Anthony Pettis is here
9. Nate Diaz - not a fighter anymore
10. Raging Al - indefinitely unavailable

It’s either Kevin Lee or calling out the loser of Alvarez/Poirier.

Either way he’ll still have to face Lee at some point if he wants to get into title contention again
I agree but Lee would MAUL him good lawd. What I predict ends up happening, winner of alvarez/diamond fights tony. Loser fights Lee. And Pettis gonna end up with Gaethje at some point

This might be a dangerous fight for Tatiana but a win here should put her 1 fight away from title contention . After that performance against Claudhia, it's sad to see Carla become an unofficial gatekeeper at 115

This fight simply needs to happen. In mma, not just the ufc, this is one of those fights that no matter what is must watch. The build up would be massive

I’m tired of all parties involved not being able to figure this out, they’d make a ton of money by having the card in Britain

Anderson can fight in November, id like to see him go up against hall, branch or Israel
I'd like to see him up against somebody else on the way out, I think a fight against somebody ranked at this point ends badly for him.
This fight simply needs to happen. In mma, not just the ufc, this is one of those fights that no matter what is must watch. The build up would be massive

I’m tired of all parties involved not being able to figure this out, they’d make a ton of money by having the card in Britain

MVP is shook of any legit fighters, Daley finishes him in 2 rounds.

Anderson should stop trying to fight young up and comers.

He should fight mans like Shogun.

Like him, on the brink of retirement

I'd like to see him up against somebody else on the way out, I think a fight against somebody ranked at this point ends badly for him.

MVP is shook of any legit fighters, Daley finishes him in 2 rounds.
I believe Daly is the one to blame here, mvp has always wanted the fight

Daley seems actually scared of him

Anderson was at the Deadmau5 PUBG Squad Showdown. Looked good. Young and fresh. He mighta went to Germany and hit that fountain of youth.

I don't see it, Daley has been up against some of the best WW in the world, an unproven former kickboxer seems like easy work imo
Mvp has been calling for the fight since day 1 and Daley has never agreed to it

It could be that Daley didn’t like the risk to reward ratio and also Daley was previously looking for big money fights. Now that mvp has a name and this will be a money fight, it seems Daley is finally willing to sign the contract

Back
Top Bottom