The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

I feel like it's wild that Bermudez and Mendes haven't ever fought

Bermudez made his UFC debut in December 2011
Mendes made his UFC debut in February 2011

I also find it wild that Bermudez first beat Jimmy Rivera on TUF by TKO in the entry round. I don't remember that at all

Bermudez third straight split decision loss :wow:

I just read that Featherweight Volkanovski started out 4-0 as an amateur at Middleweight :wow::rofl:

Israel looks kinda ayo
Listened to him on the Rogan podcast this week, he's a real fight enthusiast. He follows MMA very closely, past and present. I know a lot of fighters don't actually follow the sport so I found it rather interesting

Dude seems pretty straight, not that it matters either way

DVwaWGWVwAA-0rp.jpg

Sage too small for 170, he should fight at 155 while he's still young enough to do the weight cut

In the olden days yes, but I'd like to see the culture start changing to fight closer to your natural weight

If younger guys start doing this maybe the landscape can actually start to shift

Good win by Sage though

Sage too small for 170, he should fight at 155 while he's still young enough to do the weight cut
I'd like to see him and Woodley side by side. Not actually fight since Tyron would kill him but Im willing to bet they're around the same size

Good comeback win, he was looking like food early

Son was probably like

"Thank you Mr. Ottow!"

I don't like that he's at team Alpha Fail

Sage has a bright future, from what I’ve seen the guys super disciplined and only 22. Been doing martial arts since he came out the womb too.

WTF? This guy pretty much died and came back to life... stabbed in the heart in February 2012 and fought in September 2013 :wow:

In the early morning of February 26, 2012 a group of eight men entered the capitol bar "Ice" on Graf Ignatiev Street and attacked Ivanov and his two friends, both with criminal past. Ivanov was stabbed below the armpit, with the blade of the knife penetrating his heart. He was in the intensive care unit after 6 hours of lifesaving medical intervention at Sofia's Pirogov Hospital, his condition stabilized with the aid of an artificial respirator.

Back
Top Bottom